Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

10 differences between AA and CCMB posters

Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:28 pm

The following is meant to be a bit of fun on a Friday so please don't take it too seriously! :ayatollah:

CCMB posters - hate Hammam
AA posters - love Hammam

CCMB posters - rarely trvel away prefering to type on the CCMB
AA posters - book more coaches than Ferris holidays

CCMB posters - any trouble they turn into inoffensive looking geography teachers
AA posters - loads of tasty fellas who take pride in standing their ground

CCMB posters - like to analyse matches in great detail
AA posters - like to analyse crowd atmosphere in great detail

CCMB posters - love so called 'footballers like McPhail
AA posters - love badge kisers like Stant

CCMB posters - start most posts with IMHO
AA posters - start most posts with 'I agree with you Annis'

CCMB posters - can't be arsed meeting up before games
AA Posters - Invite each other to family weddings

CCMB posters - support Plaid, Labour, Liberals and Greens
AA Posters - support Tories, UKIP, BNP

CCMB posters - love the new stadium
AA posters - prefer Ninian Park

CCMB posters hate Bristol
AA posters hate Swansea

But! We all loves the City!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Re: 10 differences between AA and CCMB posters

Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:53 pm

i hate bristol city just as much as the jacks.

i also will not vote tory,bnp or UKIP. (UKIP would be the most likely out of the 3 however)

Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Carrying on from NinianBoys post:

CCMB - Talk about what they had for dinner
AAMB - Who they monkey faced last night

LONG LIVE AAMB

Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:44 pm

CCMB - write letters
AAMB - Take Action

Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:53 pm

SENSE OF HUMOUR :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:42 pm

CCMB posters don't criticise the worst chairman in CCFC history :old:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:50 pm

I do I hate the b*stard !!!!
:ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:57 pm

abf9 wrote:SENSE OF HUMOUR :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YES AA posters definatley do :lol:
NO CCMB dont :o

AND yes we ALL LOVE the CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 pm

we deffo have the more disturbed sexual predators on here

but ccmb does have sludge :D

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:09 pm

CCMB - Can't wait to see the footy tomorrow
AA posters - Can't wait to laugh at Blubirdsbaz's nose tomorrow

:lol:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:17 pm

I agree on 90%, but people have their own opinions on here and dont Deliberately cause an argument for the sake of it, when someone is right they are in the right.There is No arse licking. WE RESPECT ALL DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON HERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
We have become one big happy CARDIFF CITY FAMILY on Here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE MARCH,WE SING, WE STAND UP FOR OUR SELVES and WE ALL LOVE CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:51 pm

CCMB -NEGATIVE

AAMB-POSITIVELY POSITIVE!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:CCMB -NEGATIVE

AAMB-POSITIVELY POSITIVE!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AND WE SAY IT AS IT IS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:40 am

byron moreno wrote:CCMB posters don't criticise the worst chairman in CCFC history :old:

Who was the last chairman to get us within touching distance of the premiership?

Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:48 am

CayoBluebird wrote:
byron moreno wrote:CCMB posters don't criticise the worst chairman in CCFC history :old:

Who was the last chairman to get us within touching distance of the premiership?

But it is not the Riddler doing This its Borley behind the scenes, if THE RIDDLER had been left in charge we would not exist.

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:45 am

The odd thread about immigration etc on this board gets heated, people disagree, people
get wound up re: BNP etc etc... but the threads go on for days.

First sign of anybody even hinting about 'touchy' subjects like that on CCMB and the thread
is removed. Its the most Politically Correct board since WHITE sliced bread (oops - I'd be called a racist for that :lol: )

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:48 am

taffyapple wrote:The odd thread about immigration etc on this board gets heated, people disagree, people

First sign of anybody even hinting about 'touchy' subjects like that on CCMB and the thread
is removed. Its the most Politically Correct board since WHITE sliced bread (oops - I'd be called a racist for that :lol: )

I like brown bread me but that dont make me an anti racist either :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:02 am

CayoBluebird wrote:

because of the Riddler we should be in touching distance of LEAGUE ONE because we would have been put into admin in March (10 pts deduction etc etc)!!

it's only because of other individuals - Guy, TG and Borley - that we've kept going

because of the Riddler we've been in the High Court over windng up petitions THREE TIMES in the last FIVE MONTHS!

Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:07 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:The odd thread about immigration etc on this board gets heated, people disagree, people

I like brown bread me but that dont make me an anti racist either :lol: :ayatollah:

Liking brown bread would be fine on the CCMB, so would disliking white bread, but for
gods sake dont say the opposite :lol:

I hate brown bread actually, far too healthy for me. But to balance that out, I'm a massive fan
of Caribbean food, and would have a curry fro breakfast dinner and tea if I could find asbestos
boxer shorts :D

Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:32 am

CayoBluebird wrote:

who is the only chairman to get us to one court appearance from liquidation and sat back and done f**k all about it and relied on steve borley and alan whitley to revive a deal with the malaysians that ridsdale had effectivly killed with a parcel full of lies and deciet.

told the malaysians that the tax bill was historic and not current

lied about the players contracts and what they were getting paid

kept loads of documentation away from the malaysians when they asked for the due diligence information.

took a 100k out of the coffers as a bonus when the club were not paying any tax or the small businesses for work carried out on the stadium.

deliberatly lied to his own manager and supporters about the golden ticket money going on bringing in new players in the january window because he knew the club were under a transfer embargo .

he has never put a single penny into the club himself but the club houses him and pays his living expenses.

he even tried to blag tg that at the court hearing he had personally talked the judge into giving the club the 55 day extension when in fact the malaysians had a representative in court transcribing every word back to malaysia as it was happening.

The man did a deal with sam about his debt and then renaged on the very first payment and then appearing on that bbc programme claiming the club had started to pay the debt.

tell me this cayo if we get knocked out in the semi final or get wound up on may 5th what sort of chairman would he be then