Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cant believe no sell out tomorrow

Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:58 pm

No doubt people will complain when they cant get play off tickets but the club should have said you buy a ticket for the weds game and you'll be guaranteed a play off ticket.

However this game is a celebration of a good season and every seat should be full so that the fans can thank the players for their efforts.

Re: Cant believe no sell out tomorrow

Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:30 pm

totally agree there mate

Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Totally agree with most...with the exception of good season. I think considering the financial constraints they have had to work with it's been a fantastic season and could even reach.....best ever by May 22nd :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:47 pm

You should have offered The Wednesday more tickets! We would have sold them!
:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:25 pm

I disagree it is pretty much a nothing game in the context of the season as we are already in the play offs and people are most likely saving money for the play offs where should we reach the final there will be a clamour for tickets but I think people will probably be ok for the home semi. The away semi is a different matter however and I expect some people to struggle to get a ticket for this match.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:26 pm

sam salim wrote:You should have offered The Wednesday more tickets! We would have sold them!

Last away game in Championship for a while is it Sam?

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:54 pm

there will be a walk up crowd aswell? ;)

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:00 pm

maccydee wrote:I disagree it is pretty much a nothing game in the context of the season as we are already in the play offs and people are most likely saving money for the play offs where should we reach the final there will be a clamour for tickets but I think people will probably be ok for the home semi. The away semi is a different matter however and I expect some people to struggle to get a ticket for this match.

I totally agree the PO semi and a possible trip to Wembley have to be the priorties.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:05 pm

maccydee wrote:
sam salim wrote:You should have offered The Wednesday more tickets! We would have sold them!

Last away game in Championship for a while is it Sam?

It ain't over yet cocka!!!
;)

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Boredom has kicked in with me being stuck in on a Friday night.
Seats left

E21 1
E23 1
S26 1
W2 9
W3 8
W7 1
W8 15
W9 39

I give up checking the others

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:No doubt people will complain when they cant get play off tickets but the club should have said you buy a ticket for the weds game and you'll be guaranteed a play off ticket.

However this game is a celebration of a good season and every seat should be full so that the fans can thank the players for their efforts.

I am sort if in agreement with you Wilts, but then I remembered its only ten years ago when we were getting 4,000 Crowds, 10 years on and we now have 20,000 extra fans, we have come along long way . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I hoping crowd will be over 24,000.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:No doubt people will complain when they cant get play off tickets but the club should have said you buy a ticket for the weds game and you'll be guaranteed a play off ticket.

I am sort if in agreement with you Wilts, but then I remembered its only ten years ago when we were getting 4,000 Crowds, 10 years on and we now have 20,000 extra fans, we have come along long way . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I hoping crowd will be over 24,000.

Trouble is even games v Man City (just over 10 yrs ago) we had a full house despite average crowd of 5000. We have always had a large fan base who want the glory (Leeds, Citeh, Newcastle etc) but many of those forget the games v Darlo, Halifax and Rochdale. I for one wouldnt swap the years of shit (much as i hated them) as it makes me appreciate what we have now. I just wish i could afford season tickets for me and the boys.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Wilts played Man City 20,000 Beat them then had a Crowd of 5,000 next home game, DEEP DOWN I DO HATE THE GLORY HUNTERS.