Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THERE WILL BE NO RESTING ANY OF OUR PLAYERS

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:02 am

Dave Jones has told the team he wants to keep our Momentum up and keep the feel good factor right in to the play offs, so the only players that wont play are if they are injured. For once I agree with DJ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THERE WILL BE NO RESTING ANY OF OUR PLAYERS

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:03 am

Spot on

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:15 am

Excellent news. I would like to think the team will want to put on a show for the fans with it being the last home game.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:11 am

I am taking my Nephew to his second ever City game tomorrow so hopefully they will play well. I took him to QPR home when we lost 2 nil, he was cold and wanted to leave after 10 minutes so hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better for him!! I sometimes worry if I am setting my Nephew up for a lifetime of misery and anguish watching Cardiff like I have had and whether it is some sort of child cruelty!! :D

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 am

Players are just as likely to be injured in training as they are in a match so I'd rather see the players keep their match fitness levels up. Maybe sub key players off if we're winning with 10 minutes to go. Say Chopra for McCormack, Burke for Etuhu and Ledley for Wildig etc.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:49 am

Taking my youngest boy hes 2 in a month :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:53 am

Gonzo wrote:Excellent news. I would like to think the team will want to put on a show for the fans with it being the last home game.

2nd last home game, still a big one to come :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:07 am

rsblue wrote:Taking my youngest boy hes 2 in a month :D :ayatollah:

My Nephew is 4 at the mo, my other nephew was born in Bristol and his old man is English but he gets a City top for Xmas without fail!!! He is either gonna get bullied in school or be hard as nails!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:20 am

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:55 am

So

Chopra on the bench again then is it?