Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Oh yes

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:47 am

My 18th today, I'll take great pleasure in LEGALLY being able to buy a pint :lol:

Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow, going to be a great day (will pop along and meet you all), and then recovery time on Sunday.

Re: Oh yes

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:12 am

Happy Birthday Dafydd.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:37 am

Dafydd wrote:My 18th today, I'll take great pleasure in LEGALLY being able to buy a pint :lol:

Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow, going to be a great day (will pop along and meet you all), and then recovery time on Sunday.

My birthday today aswel :old: ,what do you think about being born on the ENGLISH patron saints day :evil: im gutted about this cos i hate 95% of the poms 5% are ok the rest are c**ts,any of the other 364 days would have been fine lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:40 am

Eddie ccfc wrote:
Dafydd wrote:My 18th today, I'll take great pleasure in LEGALLY being able to buy a pint :lol:

My birthday today aswel :old: ,what do you think about being born on the ENGLISH patron saints day :evil: im gutted about this cos i hate 95% of the poms 5% are ok the rest are c**ts,any of the other 364 days would have been fine lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Try being born on the day that happens every 4 years.

Happy birthday Dafydd. No more slaps across the wrists for you.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 am

Happy birthday Dafydd. Try not to get too inebriated before tomorrow's game!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:11 am

Thanks for the messages :ayatollah:

Eddie: It's a f*cking nightmare ain't it. You try to celebrate your birthday but all you see is English flags. On the plus side, Shakespeare was born and died on the 23rd April. :lol:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 am

happy birthdaY stalker :shock: :D

have a good one, buy you a beer tmoro :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:37 am

milly44 wrote:happy birthdaY stalker :shock: :D

have a good one, buy you a beer tmoro :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I like to stalk :lol:

Cheers milly :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 am

Happy birthday mate. Hope you have a great weekend :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Dafydd wrote:Thanks for the messages :ayatollah:

Eddie: It's a f*cking nightmare ain't it. You try to celebrate your birthday but all you see is English flags. On the plus side, Shakespeare was born and died on the 23rd April. :lol:

Yes it is a fukin nitremare dafydd but the only 1 good thing about the day is the famous cardiff city took the fa cup out of england for the 1 and only time 83 years ago today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Happy 18th Birthday - Enjoy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

p.s. the pints wont taste so good now you are allowed! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:occasion7:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Happy Birthday!