Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG LANDS TODAY AND AFTER WHAT I GOT TOLD YESTERDAY

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 am

TG as you know has put over £1 million in to Our Club so far and has never gone away, but as yet has not Signed certain papers and we hope will buy 49% off Our Club by the end of this month. Apparently in the next couple of days if TG signs these papers then there will be no going back. Due to the planes all will being stranded, the EGM was delayed, Today they are also going to set a date to increase TG's Shares.

2 people have not played ball and thats Peter Ridsdale and Alan Flintcroft.
Keith Harris and Alan Whittley have jumped ship now and have joined Borley,Guy,Hall and Sam in willing to sell all the shares for 4p each to TG.

Re: TG LANDS TODAY AND AFTER WHAT I GOT TOLD YESTERDAY

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:TG as you know has put over £1 million in to Our Club so far and has never gone away, but as yet has not Signed certain papers and we hope will buy 49% off Our Club by the end of this month. Apparently in the next couple of days if TG signs these papers then there will be no going back. Due to the planes all will being stranded, the EGM was delayed, Today they are also going to set a date to increase TG's Shares.

Keith Harris and Alan Whittley have jumped ship now and have joined Borley,Guy,Hall and Sam in willing to sell all the shares for 4p each to TG.

Was it Flintcroft tried to shout me down at the Muni meeting when I asked Ridsdale about the tax issue?

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:46 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:TG as you know has put over £1 million in to Our Club so far and has never gone away, but as yet has not Signed certain papers and we hope will buy 49% off Our Club by the end of this month. Apparently in the next couple of days if TG signs these papers then there will be no going back. Due to the planes all will being stranded, the EGM was delayed, Today they are also going to set a date to increase TG's Shares.

Was it Flintcroft tried to shout me down at the Muni meeting when I asked Ridsdale about the tax issue?

I think it was, Flintcroft is the Riddlers puppet.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:48 am

PR will wait until the last minute to get every penny he can get So no surprise he is not playing ball

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

I think it was, Flintcroft is the Riddlers puppet.

Got this image of Ridsdale working Flintcrofts strings :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:50 am

somebody has posted over on Mike's MB that Ridsdale has sold his shares but unfortunately that poster cant back it up with evidence or proof , so we shall see ! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:52 am

ridsdale and flitcroft have banded together and are determined to screw the club for as much money as they can before they go.

ridsdale brought in flitcroft and harris and they along with the riddlers help wrote themselves contracts that guarantee big pay offs if they go.

the legality of these contracts are being looked at because they were never ratified at a board meeting .
it would seem madness to me that a person who only holds 10% of the clubs shares can write himself a contract along with people that he employed to do so to hold the other 90% of shareholders to ransom.
Leytonstone blue take note after the garbage you wrote yesterday.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:58 am

If these contracts are being looked at by solicitors then Borley and TG must have some doubt as to whether the Validity of these contracts would stand up in a court of law. If they are deemed illegal we may very well see a public sacking ;) :lol: Now wouldn't that be a nice piece of Karma? :lol: The very fact that a shrewdie such as Harris has flipped and accepted the share offer does not bode too well for Ridsdale and Flintcroft :lol:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:07 am

ihatealiens wrote:If these contracts are being looked at by solicitors then Borley and TG must have some doubt as to whether the Validity of these contracts would stand up in a court of law. If they are deemed illegal we may very well see a public sacking ;) :lol: Now wouldn't that be a nice piece of Karma? :lol: The very fact that a shrewdie such as Harris has flipped and accepted the share offer does not bode too well for Ridsdale and Flintcroft :lol:

ridsdales other problem is that he has told the liquidator of wh sports that he will be paying all his debtors to that company off in the first week of june.
now as his debts are nearly 400k he would only raise 200k from the sale of his shares which incidentally the malaysians have not offered to buy anyway.
hence he is trying to go down the payoff route

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:20 am

steve davies wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:If these contracts are being looked at by solicitors then Borley and TG must have some doubt as to whether the Validity of these contracts would stand up in a court of law. If they are deemed illegal we may very well see a public sacking ;) :lol: Now wouldn't that be a nice piece of Karma? :lol: The very fact that a shrewdie such as Harris has flipped and accepted the share offer does not bode too well for Ridsdale and Flintcroft :lol:

ridsdales other problem is that he has told the liquidator of wh sports that he will be paying all his debtors to that company off in the first week of june.
now as his debts are nearly 400k he would only raise 200k from the sale of his shares which incidentally the malaysians have not offered to buy anyway.
hence he is trying to go down the payoff route

Does that include paying WH Sports accountant/Auditor auditor as well? :lol: :lol: :lol:. If he doesn't pay will he not be under investigation by the insolvency service ? Oh dear. Backed into a corner then. Won't be long now, the head of the snake will be chopped off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:31 am

I HOPE THE LIEING c**t GETS RUN OVER BY THE SHEFF WED BUS AND DIES TOMORROW ROBBING b*stard :twisted:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:33 am

Ben, is that you? Give Wez his profile back! :D

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:37 am

Zabier wrote:Ben, is that you? Give Wez his profile back! :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: