Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Since we have made the playoffs.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:32 am

Has your mind drifted back to the Stoke playoff games a few years back? :x

Re: Since we have made the playoffs.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:42 am

nope , my mind has drifted back to that fab day out in Cardiff when we beat QPR :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:48 am

Positive thinking, positive vibes, whatever you call it. More of the same. Starting tomorrow with beating the Owls and keep our run going. Its the Blazing Saddles syndrome, its starting to kick in. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:50 am

Essex Bluebird wrote:Has your mind drifted back to the Stoke playoff games a few years back? :x

Only if second leg is at home.I wanted second leg away as the home crowds are the more nervous in my opinion.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:02 am

Totally agree with you Annis. Can't make the game this weekend. Have a few beers for me, mate. Give the boys a shout for me as well. City onwards and upwards. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:03 am

Essex Bluebird wrote:Totally agree with you Annis. Can't make the game this weekend. Have a few beers for me, mate. Give the boys a shout for me as well. City onwards and upwards. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We will do. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Essex Bluebird wrote:Has your mind drifted back to the Stoke playoff games a few years back? :x

Only if second leg is at home.I wanted second leg away as the home crowds are the more nervous in my opinion.

my thoughts too , but we need to drop points and hope Leicester pick up 2 wins ...............also I really dont fancy an away play off semi kicking off at 12.45pm on the saturday which will happen if we finish 4th :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am

if we play leciester away first, our game will be moved till the sunday cus of the leciester tigers playin home

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:37 am

CCFC_Forever wrote:if we play leciester away first, our game will be moved till the sunday cus of the leciester tigers playin home

do u reckon , what time is the rugby kicking off then ?

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:45 am

We'll play whoever we have to play. If we're good enough we'll get there no matter what! Bring it all on!

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:47 am

2 more games of twists and turns to come yet , Leicester may not make it themselves yet anyway ?

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:15 am

some1 told me the other day they are playin at 3 and the two teams dont play in the same day at home,

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:19 am

Ive just checked websites and Leicester Tigers v Harlequins is 3pm ko on Sat 8th at Welford Road and on the Football League provisional play offs list they now have on the Sat 8th a 12.45pm ko and on Sun the 9th a 1.15pm ko but dont say which league positions are involved .

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:30 am

My mind is 100% focused on us winning the play off final ----we have the team , the fans and the stadium. Keep thinking positive everyone!! .........2003 Andy Campbell and all that!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:nope , my mind has drifted back to that fab day out in Cardiff when we beat QPR :ayatollah:

same here mate that stoke game is bk a long distance in my memory