Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VOTE LIB DEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:51 pm

I have no interest or knowledge in this sort of stuff, bit pointless as Im not old enough to vote :lol:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 50535.html

If I could, this alone would swing me. If they closed the boarders it would be heaven on earth

Re: VOTE LIB DEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:53 pm

They just lie though.

He said tonight that he couldn't get rid of 900,000 ILLEGAL immigrants because he didn't know where they were from. 900,000 free homes paid for by us for people because of the fuck-ups of the last government.

They originally promised to remove tuition fees. They've now said they'd need to be in power for 6 years for that to happen (e.g. you need to be 12 for it to benefit you).

All politicians are liars, its just trying to find the ones with the best policies that will lie the least.

I haven't got a f*cking clue who I'll be voting for.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I have no interest or knowledge in this sort of stuff, bit pointless as Im not old enough to vote :lol:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 50535.html

If I could, this alone would swing me. If they closed the boarders it would be heaven on earth

I was planning to vote Lib Dem any way but this puts the cap on it.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Dafydd wrote:They just lie though.

He said tonight that he couldn't get rid of 900,000 ILLEGAL immigrants because he didn't know where they were from. 900,000 free homes paid for by us for people because of the fuck-ups of the last government.

They originally promised to remove tuition fees. They've now said they'd need to be in power for 6 years for that to happen (e.g. you need to be 12 for it to benefit you).

All politicians are liars, its just trying to find the ones with the best policies that will lie the least.

I haven't got a f*cking clue who I'll be voting for.

I agree with a lot of what you have said but I'm going with the Lib Dems because I'm sick of the same old from Labour and Conservatives.

With regard to the illegal immigrants I kind of like what Clegg was saying. Basically any illegal who can speak English and has a job which they are willing to pay tax and NI on, will receive an amnesty.

Of course there is concern because he didn't explain what will happen to those who can't speak English and want to rely on benefits.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 pm

I definatly won't be voting Labour/Conservative.

They've fucked the country for too long.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Hmmm, Me thinks a party political broadcast on behalf of the Wombat Party is in order.....................

It's a big un, well thats what the ladies tell me apart from that "girl" from Splott who laughed most heartily at Wombats Willy. It was a cold day but I digress a new topic is the order of the evening. Folow Willy to the promised land.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Their all liars,they can say what they want until may 6th,does,nt mean it gets done,look at labour putting a cap on immigration,why did,nt they do that 10yrs ago,all full of crap.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Hmmm, Me thinks a party political broadcast on behalf of the Wombat Party is in order.....................

It's a big un, well thats what the ladies tell me apart from that "girl" from Splott who laughed most heartily at Wombats Willy. It was a cold day but I digress a new topic is the order of the evening. Folow Willy to the promised land.

b*stard left wing fuckin guardian reading pathetic little lefty wankers, I spent the last two hours writting my manifesto and when I submitted this site booted me. Willy annoyed. :x