Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why i wont vote,and be careful when you vote

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:48 pm

firstly,when you go to polling station and hand in your slip,the person behind the desk will write your name and adress on a stubb and hand you your voting slip(this is like a raffle ticket)the stub and the slip you have been given both have a number on(on your slip of paper its on the back)so if you vote for a certain party you vote can be traced back to you,not good.
secondly, politicians are no more than pigs in troughs(not all,but vast majority are) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: why i wont vote,and be careful when you vote

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 pm

I've never heard so much bollocks in all my life!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 pm

I vote by post.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:03 pm

I could not give a toss if the politicians all knocked me door i wud tell them to their faces why i would or would not vote for them
Years ago things wernt discussed i remember as a kid it was all huh hush!!!

Nowadays for us kids voting i think discussing and openess is fine and whoever votes for whoever and monitored or not - what difference does it make ?

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:07 pm

krab wrote:firstly,when you go to polling station and hand in your slip,the person behind the desk will write your name and adress on a stubb and hand you your voting slip(this is like a raffle ticket)the stub and the slip you have been given both have a number on(on your slip of paper its on the back)so if you vote for a certain party you vote can be traced back to you,not good.
secondly, politicians are no more than pigs in troughs(not all,but vast majority are) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

At the last WAG election I know someone who voted BNP.A week later he had anti-fascist literature posted to him

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:08 pm

I sort of like the idea I'm on a MI5 monitoring list for previously voting monster raving looney party. ;)

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:43 pm

RobbieS wrote:I've never heard so much bollocks in all my life!

next time you vote have a look at your slip :ayatollah: