Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO HATES US THE MOST ?

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Swansea and Newport sing about us every game and have to put up with being OUR poor neighbours :lol: We are the Capital and By far the Best City, Biggest Supported Club in Wales, Most Successful Football Club in Wales over the last 100 years.

But its not just football fans who hate us from these towns,its the hardcore person who hates us.

Newport have sung Anti Cardiff Songs at every away game this Season.

I am starting to think the hardcore older Newport person hates us as much, the younger person from Newport mostly follow Cardiff now, but the over 35's mostly hate us.

Re: WHO HATES US THE MOST ?

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Swansea and Newport sing about us every game and have to put up with being OUR poor neighbours :lol: We are the Capital and By far the Best City, Biggest Supported Club in Wales, Most Successful Football Club in Wales over the last 100 years.

But its not just football fans who hate us from these towns,its the hardcore person who hates us.

I am starting to think the hardcore older Newport person hates us as much, the younger person from Newport mostly follow Cardiff now, but the over 35's mostly hate us.

Swansea.
its through everything, not even just the footy.

With County I'd expect you are only talking about 200 people -tops.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:23 pm

THE TRUST
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:33 pm

RIDSDALE :D :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Trust and Ridsdale :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:48 pm

I think if Newport were in the championship they would hate us more than swansea and we would hate them more.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 pm

I'm sure if the positions were reversed Newport supporters would not give a toss about Cuduff and not sing any anti Cuduff songs, simular to yourselves, as we are no threat to you.
As for hating you there is far more ill feeling for Woking and Dover in Newport County Supporters than towards yourselves.

Good luck for the Play-Offs. You really have hit the good form at the right time.

CCTID

Dave

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 pm

tangerinetommy wrote:I'm sure if the positions were reversed Newport supporters would not give a toss about Cuduff and not sing any anti Cuduff songs, simular to yourselves, as we are no threat to you.
As for hating you there is far more ill feeling for Woking and Dover in Newport County Supporters than towards yourselves.

Good luck for the Play-Offs. You really have hit the good form at the right time.

CCTID

Dave

Hello Dave mate,
Nice seeing you today and Cheers up for a cupa next week, you forgot to offer today :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
tangerinetommy wrote:I'm sure if the positions were reversed Newport supporters would not give a toss about Cuduff and not sing any anti Cuduff songs, simular to yourselves, as we are no threat to you.

CCTID

Dave

Hello Dave mate,
Nice seeing you today and Cheers up for a cupa next week, you forgot to offer today :lol:

I will get the "Champions Mug" out ready for you :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:01 pm

tangerinetommy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

CCTID

Dave

Hello Dave mate,

I will get the "Champions Mug" out ready for you :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:14 pm

CCTID

Dave

I didnt say anything about the positions being reversed. What I tried to say was if Newport were in the Championship(with us) we would hate each other more then we hate swansea.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:19 pm

all the police forces :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Annis I'm 48 live in Newport and have a Cardiff City season ticket :ayatollah: I absolutely hate Newport County although I prefer them to any English team :lol:

I would agree that the younger generation in Newport is being drawn towards Cardiff City and it is quite usual now to see young people walking around Newport wearing CCFC shirts.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Annis I'm 48 live in Newport and have a Cardiff City season ticket :ayatollah: I absolutely hate Newport County although I prefer them to any English team :lol:

I would agree that the younger generation in Newport is being drawn towards Cardiff City and it is quite usual now to see young people walking around Newport wearing CCFC shirts.

I put up with plenty of grief through the 90s for being a city fan from Newport.
I predicted then that it will eventually become a city hotbed and it is.
Still like to see the county do well though.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:55 pm

I also live in Newport and it is well known on here that a certain sibling of mine is a loyal County fan :lol: :lol:

Quite regulary i see Cardiff fans in Newport.

I know a few older men who hate Cardiff and yes I agree alot of my friends from Newport would rather see Cardiff do well and couldn't give a toss about County.

I like to see the County get into the football league. Would be intresting to draw them away in the FA Cup :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:45 am

Living in Caerleon (which i love, but hate the fact its under Newport borough after once being a monmouthshire borough) and working in Newport (City my arse, more of a confused building site, and breeding ground for lazy, smelly, thicko, fashion victims) I rub shoulders with Cewnty fans quite a bit. And yes they are as obsessed about us as the Jacks are. Always singing a variety of anti Cardiff songs. One song fair enough but they have loads. Having said that I can think of a few anti Jack songs that will be belted out tommorrow!! I cycle to work every morning past loads of anti Cardiff graffitti. So yes they hate us alright!! I like to see all Welsh clubs do well (as long as its not better than us) for the sake of the nation and for the future generations, who maybe will support a Welsh team and not become a plastic. Give me Cewnty over a plastic anyday.

However they are probably all LFC fans first!!!!

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:46 am

tangledupinblue wrote:Living in Caerleon (which i love, but hate the fact its under Newport borough after once being a monmouthshire borough) and working in Newport (City my arse, more of a confused building site, and breeding ground for lazy, smelly, thicko, fashion victims) I rub shoulders with Cewnty fans quite a bit. And yes they are as obsessed about us as the Jacks are. Always singing a variety of anti Cardiff songs. One song fair enough but they have loads. Having said that I can think of a few anti Jack songs that will be belted out tommorrow!! I cycle to work every morning past loads of anti Cardiff graffitti. So yes they hate us alright!! I like to see all Welsh clubs do well (as long as its not better than us) for the sake of the nation and for the future generations, who maybe will support a Welsh team and not become a plastic. Give me Cewnty over a plastic anyday.

i live in caerleon to mate :shock:
not the posh part though :oops:
who are ya who are ya :lol:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:08 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:Living in Caerleon (which i love, but hate the fact its under Newport borough after once being a monmouthshire borough)

Don't be so snobby :lol:
You live in Newport, Caerleon is as much part of Newport as Alway or Bettws.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:16 pm

I live in UNDY (no shit sherock) and I have continuous arguments /banter with cewnty fans , from all age ranges but it is always in good spirit.
Also some Brizzle City Fans. I am sure some hate us ,but I dont give a Toss I am proud to be Cardiff City , and Ifthey dont like it they can all F*ck Off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Swansea and Newport sing about us every game and have to put up with being OUR poor neighbours :lol: We are the Capital and By far the Best City, Biggest Supported Club in Wales, Most Successful Football Club in Wales over the last 100 years.

mario :lol:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Sheff Wed!

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:49 pm

krab wrote:RIDSDALE :D :ayatollah:

i agree, doubt anybody hates cardiff fans more than the riddler :old:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:11 pm

milly44 wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:Living in Caerleon (which i love, but hate the fact its under Newport borough after once being a monmouthshire borough) and working in Newport (City my arse, more of a confused building site, and breeding ground for lazy, smelly, thicko, fashion victims) I rub shoulders with Cewnty fans quite a bit. And yes they are as obsessed about us as the Jacks are. Always singing a variety of anti Cardiff songs. One song fair enough but they have loads. Having said that I can think of a few anti Jack songs that will be belted out tommorrow!! I cycle to work every morning past loads of anti Cardiff graffitti. So yes they hate us alright!! I like to see all Welsh clubs do well (as long as its not better than us) for the sake of the nation and for the future generations, who maybe will support a Welsh team and not become a plastic. Give me Cewnty over a plastic anyday.

Mill Street is that considered posh!? Canton stander, being an ex Canton boy. And renowned seat leaper when City score! (10 rows after Chops winner against the Jacks!) Drink in Boleros, The Bull, The Bell. how bout Milly 44 wheres your watering hole in the village? (plenty of choice!)

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Wash DC Blue wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:Living in Caerleon (which i love, but hate the fact its under Newport borough after once being a monmouthshire borough)

Don't be so snobby :lol:
You live in Newport, Caerleon is as much part of Newport as Alway or Bettws.

Fair comment! :o But my bold statement is based on the village oldies :old: telling me how its gone downhill since Newport took over many moons ago. High Street corner is the most polluted part of the borough, great old buildings are shaking as the lorries go past and it has as many unneccassary eyesores as attractions and its supposed to be an old village of historic interest, the Newport office have completely missed the point, the potential and the opportunity to make it great.

Long live the village and all who drink in her!! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Dave tell them about the Newport fans this season singing if you hate Cardiff take your shoes off and 200 pairs of shoes were raised in the air in the Newport end.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:57 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Mill Street is that considered posh!? Canton stander, being an ex Canton boy. And renowned seat leaper when City score! (10 rows after Chops winner against the Jacks!) Drink in Boleros, The Bull, The Bell. how bout Milly 44 wheres your watering hole in the village? (plenty of choice!)

bell what a snob :lol:
im a bull and beleros lad :lol:
live on roman way
NOT POSH :lol:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Dave tell them about the Newport fans this season singing if you hate Cardiff take your shoes off and 200 pairs of shoes were raised in the air in the Newport end.

COUNTY HATE CARDIFF MORE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE !!!

to me i have mates who play for county and who run the club......

i also have close mates who follow every game, there support is fantastic il give them that :evil:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:42 pm

I feel sorry for newport, they need help. But i am busy that day.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:58 pm

I thought Newport didn't have any fans, wasn't that the reason they went bust, no one cared or helped them out? :P

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:15 pm

newport dispise us in the 80's i was on yts on a bulding site and loads of newport lads working there i started winding them up about city beating them 2-1 (think it was last time we played them in league up there). i had a brick hammer thrown at me and had afew clips 4 my troubles. i was 17 they were grown men... i was a chopsy fucker mind lol