Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Happy Anniversary

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:26 pm

To Jamie ( Jamccfc ) and Amy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just got in from work and was showing Alison the thread on my birthday when she said did you do the same for Jamie.

OOPS I FORGOT IT :oops:

15 years ago you ruined my 20th birthday by getting married on that day, so I turned up at your wedding dressed as Michael Jackson :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

The glove, fedora, thriller jacket, trousers with the white strip and the dazzling white socks. :o

Oh and my hair platted and beaded, looked like MN8 :lol: :lol:

Happy Anniversary to you both :ayatollah:

Re: Happy Anniversary

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:30 pm

MN8! Now there's a name from the past! Happy anniversary guy and gal!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:To Jamie ( Jamccfc ) and Amy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just got in from work and was showing Alison the thread on my birthday when she said did you do the same for Jamie.

15 years ago you ruined my 20th birthday by getting married on that day, so I turned up at your wedding dressed as Michael Jackson :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

The glove, fedora, thriller jacket, trousers with the white strip and the dazzling white socks. :o

thanks bro.
i'm sure i have a photo of you in that gear which might find it's way onto this board :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:44 pm

jamccfc wrote:
carlccfc wrote:To Jamie ( Jamccfc ) and Amy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thanks bro.
i'm sure i have a photo of you in that gear which might find it's way onto this board :lol: :ayatollah:

Thats why I described my look on your wedding day before you put it up ;)

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WELL DONE YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Busy day today and me Nans bday too

Hope you are doing something romantic tonight :D ENJOY xxx

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Jez wrote:Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WELL DONE YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Busy day today and me Nans bday too

Hope you are doing something romantic tonight :D ENJOY xxx

I may go up and celebrate with Amy ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:49 pm

you know me too well.
i shall be getting my scanner out and my wedding album will be vetted for all incriminating photo's.

ATTENTION ALL MB USERS
i need someone to transfer a video of carlccfc dressed and dancing like michael jackson from video and put it up on the board.
please pm me if you can assist.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:52 pm

jamccfc wrote:you know me too well.
i shall be getting my scanner out and my wedding album will be vetted for all incriminating photo's.

ATTENTION ALL MB USERS
i need someone to transfer a video of carlccfc dressed and dancing like michael jackson from video and put it up on the board.
please pm me if you can assist.

I can do it but wont :lol:

I may get some work from it, I have been asked to over the past few months :ayatollah: