Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bastards and the Filth

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:23 pm

This sort of thing makes me so f*cking angry.Lets look at it the wankers are cowards no ifs no buts they do it in large groups to one person. If you threaten them even with there large group they will go get more. They think they are hard they don't know the meaning of the word and i sympathize with you .
About 7 years ago my missus went outside where this gang started throwing stuff around from a nearby skip one of these twats came up to my MRS asking for a fag a my MRS told him no not after throwing all that rubbish around , well this tw*t didn't like it and started calling her names and making threats, when i came home from work i made some enquires on who they were and where they hung out, turned out they had made a den up in the woods where they done drugs etc.
So me being the hot head i went up there and there they were about a dozen of them, One thing these twats don't like is being confronted on there own turf and it threw them big time. I said right which one of you ass holes threatened my MRS yesterday to which they were giving it wasn't me butt we wouldn't do that and if any one said that to our mums we would be the same. They were all about 17 18 year old and i said this time i will let it drop but if i see you by my place again i will kick f**k into every one of you and i made a point of looking at the biggest of them and said you'll be the first.
Next day one of them made the effort to find my Wife and he said sorry. Never had a problem since.
Realise the lot you have to deal with are a different breed and i hope you sort it.
Under Labour the yobs rule and they are also protected by the law, and law abiding citizens have no rights at all. We cant even protect ourselves. This is the society we live in, these scum should be castrated as mentioned in an earlier thread let them die out. GOOD LUCK PAL .

Re: Bastards and the Filfth

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:06 pm

These are the kids who never grow up, living off the Dole and sitting in the bus stop their whole life. This country has gone to shit creek. You don't get treated like a victim till you're dead with 10 stab wounds’ in your chest, and then they question you until it's to late to actually catch the group who did it. Just ask your self, what will these boys who cause you havoc get out of life? and what have you got out of it? Bet it's a whole lot more than what they can dream of.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:09 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:I heard a great story recently that reminds me of your situation. A guy was getting hassle like yourself and rang the police, they said they had none available to send around. He put the phone down, but annoyed at their response, he rang the police back and said, don't worry about me earlier call now, I'm sorry but I've just shot one of them.

Within minutes, loads of police vans and cars turned up from nowhere, once they realised it was a false alarm they angrily said to the guy, I thought you'd said you've shot someone, to which he replied "I thought you didn't have anyone available?"

That was the one, thanks. I really have sympathy with Mr Davies on this one, however, you can't fight these people as you've only gone down to their level and unfortunately they thrive on it and things will only get worse. Try being overly friendly with them, will feel an unnatural thing to do and will confuse them at first, but better to have them on you side than is an enemy, which will by nature escalate the more it goes on.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:22 am

guy in work just said "write to your MP"

apprently by law they have to look into it ???

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:00 am

do these scrots hang about during the day time? if so try the following

Buy a mixed slab 12 stella 12 strongbow
invite 23 people from this forum to your front garden for a drink before the sheff wed game
request everyone brings a copy of the guardian or any other broadsheet newspaper oftheir choice
see what happens