Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bastards and the Filfth

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Last night, as per usual on the Ely/Fairwater border of Plymouthwood Rd, there was trouble, yet again. Unfortunately for us, the house in the on corner of Plymouthwood Rd and Plymoutwood Close, which is a hot spot for wankers and reprobates, damaging things and generally being fuckers.

It's the norm for kids of about 13-18 to end up scrapping on the corner, causing mayhem and usually, as soon as I get out of the house - they scarper. Last night, me and the mrs heard a massive bang - some tw*t smashing a hole in our side fence. I ran out to the garden, but they ran into the close. My mrs phoned the old bill, and helpfull as ever, they said "We'll send someone out in upto an hour to discuss it".

45 minutes later, these cunts come back and do the same thing again. This time I went out the front with my Cricket Bat. These weren't kids, these were blokes in there early twenties. I was shouting at them for punching my fence and they said "why have you got a bat, I'll get the boys down here now - you're dead". I threw the bat away and said we've got kids upstairs sleeping, f**k off now. They just laughed and said they'd make a phone call and have us all killed.

Cunts like these don't bother me, because they're all mouth and no balls, but when they threaten my mrs and the kids, both under three, it tends to annoy me!! It put me in an awkward position as the angry part of me wanted to smash them all up with my Gunn and Moore, hitting their heads for six, but then the other half had to have the sense to walk away and not make a volitile situation worse. It hurt me to do it, but I let them walk away. As they fucked off, my mrs made another call to the Police who, again, seemed uninterested.

Ten minutes later these bastards come back, with more people, shouting at us outside the house, throwing bottles and all sorts. I'm not afraid to admit it - I was f*cking scared. Do I take it, stay inside and feel like a coward, or do I storm outside and end up in a cell or in the morgue?? I did what was the 'sensible thing' and stayed put. My mrs rang the old bill for the third time in an hour. This time they said they'd send response. After about 5 minutes, and me not taking the bait, the fuckers left, and then five minutes after that, the Police turned up.

Thats all they had to say is, "we can't do anything about it - the criminal damage is not a police matter, its a PACT matter, and you should attend neighbourhood watch meetings. As for the threats, they threaten things like that all the time, but don't worry, they won't do anything".

Thats what we pay for?? f**k ALL??

I'm not being funny, but if someone threatens to kill my mrs and her two young kids, I TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, even if the boys in blue don't. If some c**t wants to smash up a fence paid for with hard earned cash, I TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

I've done my own head in today because I feel like a coward for not going out and having a tear up and smashing these fuckers up. I feel like I've let my mrs down because I can't protect them from things like that. Not without the help of the Police, who don't give a f**k.

What if I went back out there with my bat, my seven iron, or even my nunchucks and smashed the f**k out of their skulls?? I bet they'd take notice then, wouldn't they??

They're not interested in helping out families, they're far too interested in locking up people for football "violence" (a term used lightly), watching people fall over pissed up in Queen Street and earning a decent wage for doing f**k all. There was a time when the Police were respected, I lost all respect for them following City over the country and for the way I've been treated. Last night was the final straw.

Rant over.

Re: Bastards and the Filfth

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Fancy a Beer ???? :D

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Last night, as per usual on the Ely/Fairwater border of Plymouthwood Rd, there was trouble, yet again. Unfortunately for us, the house in the on corner of Plymouthwood Rd and Plymoutwood Close, which is a hot spot for wankers and reprobates, damaging things and generally being fuckers.

It's the norm for kids of about 13-18 to end up scrapping on the corner, causing mayhem and usually, as soon as I get out of the house - they scarper. Last night, me and the mrs heard a massive bang - some tw*t smashing a hole in our side fence. I ran out to the garden, but they ran into the close. My mrs phoned the old bill, and helpfull as ever, they said "We'll send someone out in upto an hour to discuss it".

45 minutes later, these cunts come back and do the same thing again. This time I went out the front with my Cricket Bat. These weren't kids, these were blokes in there early twenties. I was shouting at them for punching my fence and they said "why have you got a bat, I'll get the boys down here now - you're dead". I threw the bat away and said we've got kids upstairs sleeping, f**k off now. They just laughed and said they'd make a phone call and have us all killed.

Cunts like these don't bother me, because they're all mouth and no balls, but when they threaten my mrs and the kids, both under three, it tends to annoy me!! It put me in an awkward position as the angry part of me wanted to smash them all up with my Gunn and Moore, hitting their heads for six, but then the other half had to have the sense to walk away and not make a volitile situation worse. It hurt me to do it, but I let them walk away. As they fucked off, my mrs made another call to the Police who, again, seemed uninterested.

Ten minutes later these bastards come back, with more people, shouting at us outside the house, throwing bottles and all sorts. I'm not afraid to admit it - I was f*cking scared. Do I take it, stay inside and feel like a coward, or do I storm outside and end up in a cell or in the morgue?? I did what was the 'sensible thing' and stayed put. My mrs rang the old bill for the third time in an hour. This time they said they'd send response. After about 5 minutes, and me not taking the bait, the fuckers left, and then five minutes after that, the Police turned up.

Thats all they had to say is, "we can't do anything about it - the criminal damage is not a police matter, its a PACT matter, and you should attend neighbourhood watch meetings. As for the threats, they threaten things like that all the time, but don't worry, they won't do anything".

I'm not being funny, but if someone threatens to kill my mrs and her two young kids, I TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, even if the boys in blue don't. If some c**t wants to smash up a fence paid for with hard earned cash, I TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

I've done my own head in today because I feel like a coward for not going out and having a tear up and smashing these fuckers up. I feel like I've let my mrs down because I can't protect them from things like that. Not without the help of the Police, who don't give a f**k.

What if I went back out there with my bat, my seven iron, or even my nunchucks and smashed the f**k out of their skulls?? I bet they'd take notice then, wouldn't they??

They're not interested in helping out families, they're far too interested in locking up people for football "violence" (a term used lightly), watching people fall over pissed up in Queen Street and earning a decent wage for doing f**k all. There was a time when the Police were respected, I lost all respect for them following City over the country and for the way I've been treated. Last night was the final straw.

Rant over.

soUNDs a terrible predictement I would look at selling up if thats viable and more to a quieter area/town locally etc...Hopefully these thugs/chavs will back off or look at setting up a camera and try and film these yobs which could be put to the old bill, but as you say THEy dont seem to do have as much power/action these days which prob explains why thousands of brits move out lock stock and barrel each year abroad.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:00 pm

The old bill don't give a f**k. They're only inersted in picking off easy targets these days and a baying mob on a wrecking spree don't fall into that bracket.

You shouldn't have to move, but it may be worth considering for the sake of the wife and kids. Failing that, organise a forum night out and instead of the pub, just go and smash the fuckers.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Last night, as per usual on the Ely/Fairwater border of Plymouthwood Rd, there was trouble, yet again. Unfortunately for us, the house in the on corner of Plymouthwood Rd and Plymoutwood Close, which is a hot spot for wankers and reprobates, damaging things and generally being fuckers.

Rant over.

your no coward,just a husband and a father it doesnt matter how hard you are your going to loose,either by getting battered or getting locked up,sorry mate but you cant win :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Anything Ely or Trowbridge way and they're reluctant to get involved. I know the police tend to stay away from Galon Uchaf in Merthyr because there's so much trouble there.

Firstly, don't feel like a coward for not confronting the mob. They're the cowards with dozens of them preying on a quiet family. Maybe sterilising each and every one of them would help make these sorts of scumbags die away over a generation.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:13 pm

id get out there and take it to um, simple, all mouth they are, but as soon as you starting throwing a bar around and hitting a few they'll soon get the f*cking idea, i see red and lose it all, we had the same before, never known in our area but then they started at my house, 17 year old chav scum, bored throwing stuff, looking for a chase, i chased them for 4 miles with a smari sword, afterwards i was like "ohh f**k" but you give them a inch and they'll take a mile, then never came back, they thought i was mad running after them telling them id slit thier throats and watch them bleed to death whilst cuting limbs off, i was livid

they know they can come to your house any time, stand, throw, smash up anything and you wont do nothing! thats how they work , not saying your right or wrong but they get thier kicks from weakness people show

personally id never live in such a chav infested council dump, places like that should be fenced off and set fire to the lot of the jobless worthless bums, places like that are just breeding grounds for chavs, should all be aborted at birth because they'll never amount to anything

happens again just get out there, cover yourself in needles, like a coke head, run at them holding them, and f*cking let loose, have knifes the lot, go f*cking mental, they'll soon learn

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:15 pm

You did the right thing Greg by just walking away and calling the police coz if u did anything to those arseholes then u can guarantee the little bastards will call the police themselves then u will end up in the shit , I know however how useless the police are as a long time ago all be it on a smaller scale my mrs was getting shite off 2 neighbours in the street when I was was working away then they carried on when I moved back home . In my case the police were not ineteersted even tho on 1 instance we had the car windscreen put thru at 3am , if this happened now then I know thru this MB 1 or 2 members would put me in touch with a friend of thiers to " have a word " with those wankers !!!

Best thing u can do tho Greg is u and ur mrs be as big a pain in the arse to the police as u can then they will do something , dunno what PACT or neighbourhood watch can do tho ??

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Walking away last night was one of the hardest things I've ever done. It hurt me to do it. f**k me, over the last few months I've gone out and I've confronted 40-50 little fuckers swinging my nunchucks like a f*cking maniac. I'm suffering from inner turmoil today because I regret just not taking lumps out of their skulls with my bat. I honestly feel like a coward.

Oh, and my mrs said, if anyone wants a piss up, she'll supply the beer and we'll lie in wait for these pricks and then rip them limb from limb!!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:55 pm

It takes a braver man to put his pride to one side for his family than it does to see a man lose it to protect his pride. Believe you me.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Greg the police are a waste of time. I think the best thing to do is find someone from that area that these boys look up to or are afraid of, to have a word with them. There must be somebody of that nature who goes to watch the city.

Failing that get the lads around iam sure theres a few lads that would like a scrap without having thinking about a 5 year ban

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:22 pm

I know I did the right thing, but I feel like shit today. Maybe it's just a pride thing, maybe because I think these bastards think they've won. Plus, it's Ely, so even after we come back I know I'm going to have to deal with more of the same again.

Maybe if I'd have Kevin Pietersen'd their heads across the road they'd never come back, but maybe it'd just piss them off and they'd be back with a baying mob?? Either way, the law don't give a f**k.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Mr Davies wrote:I know I did the right thing, but I feel like shit today. Maybe it's just a pride thing, maybe because I think these bastards think they've won. Plus, it's Ely, so even after we come back I know I'm going to have to deal with more of the same again.

Maybe if I'd have Kevin Pietersen'd their heads across the road they'd never come back, but maybe it'd just piss them off and they'd be back with a baying mob?? Either way, the law don't give a f**k.

Invite them down the city, get them fighting the away fans. Problem solved 13 months inside :ayatollah:

Same down Llanrumney though, except they have run people out and police have had to move people out for their own safety, unreal.

Going out there though is playing into their hands, and bill will arrest you. There was an episode of the bill i enjoyed where a van was parked outside a house and there was a gang of lads mouthing off, a bunch of lads jumped out of the van faces covered and laid into the mouthy mothers.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:37 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:I know I did the right thing, but I feel like shit today. Maybe it's just a pride thing, maybe because I think these bastards think they've won. Plus, it's Ely, so even after we come back I know I'm going to have to deal with more of the same again.

It's a pride thing mate but what would pride matter if you were lying in the morgue now. At the end of the day no one got hurt thankfully.

Next time I would say that you had smashed one of them over the head with a baseball bat even if you hadn't, bet the police would be quick enough to come out to arrest you then the lazy f8cks

Aye, after nicking me for GBH first!!

I've told my mrs if it happens again, and the police give their usual spiel, to tell them that "you've got three minutes because thats the time it's going to take my boyfriend to grab the biggest knife in the kitchen, go outside and start slicing someone up". They'll be out, blue lights, sirens blaring in 2 and a half minutes, guaranteed!!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:45 pm

f**k me gregg, well done on keeping cool

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:45 pm

ill come up, aslong as its free cigars and stella! :ayatollah:

come on ely boy, lets all have a party la la la la

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Mate of mine lives on the opposite side of Birdies Lane and took exception to this scum kicking is car and basically behaving obnoxious. He took a baseball bat to these idiots and got banged up for the night. He was defending his property!

Ely, Fairwater, don't care where they come from they're scum.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:54 pm

p.s if she can sort out a mate , you know ;) ;) im there brother :ayatollah: :D

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:01 pm

best thing to do is then follow them, let them have thier 5 mins outside the house, in a car follow, when they are down the street get out and give them a good hidding!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Where's Chemical Ali with his mustard gas when we need him?!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:13 pm

feel for you mate, one of the reasons i went overseas and vowed never to come back was seeing all that chav scum getting a grip. Tell you what if it happened here the plod would have them locked up for 12 months + minimum and probably a caning as well. Having corporal punishment is one hell of a deterrent, not a lot of repeat criminals after 6 whacks of a cane that splits your arse wide open, no drugs as they are gonna hang you and no do gooders looking after the criminal rather than the victims.
Hang in there

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:36 pm

This realy makes my blood boil unfortunately you read about cases like this in the paper all the time where the inocent person being harassed gets injured or banged up. It used to happen in our road and when our next door neighbour whose a copper went to sort them out they told him if he went near they would report him and he be suspended, which is what happened and he didnt even touch them. Their clever buggers as they know their rights

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Next time get your misses to phone the police and tell them that you have just killed one of them with the bat...........................................you would be surprised how quick they turn up then. :roll:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Greg, hope it all gets sorted soon mate, things like this pisses me off, especially when you dont feel safe even in your own home. You were wise not to confront them mate so dont let it play on your mind. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:41 pm

call me next time will pick some boys up will be fun :ayatollah:

i am sure ben will be available too :o

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:40 pm

It takes a braver man to put his pride to one side for his family than it does to see a man lose it to protect his pride. Believe you me.
ditto

next time get the wife to tell the rozzers you've just gone out with a gun they will be there before she can hang up.
f*cking hate these chavs

happend to me when i first met my x kept kicking the ball against the flat sitting on the car, mothing off when i shouted at them, flipped one day snuck down hid till they done it again jumped out grabbed the biggest fucker by the throat held im up against a post screaming in his face asking if he thought it was funny now, kid shit imself, see him now (10 years on) and we talk and chat like grown ups and hes a big b*stard now :lol:

also know about justice in this country too
got run off the slip road bya white van man off the a470 at j32 of m4 going around to asda from taffs well, had the wife the baby and the wifes nan in the car, pulled along side him beeped and he looked over and laughed jerked the wheel and made me swerve to avoid getting hit this all happening on the off ramp, going up the roundabout, by the friendly hotel he pulled in front of me again i pulled over to get into the left lane for asda he then pulled over and started slapping on the brakes, when we got to the top of the roundabout n the bridge over the end of manor way i jumped out of the car grabbing a work tool called a don carlos i was gonna cut the valves on his tyres thought better of it banged his window with the handle called him awanker and he stayed inside the van laughing, when the lights changed i was in the right lane for asda he came along my right hand side slid over to the passenger seat wound down the window n took a photo of me on his mobile then drove off down onto the motorway. we went into asda all shook up did the shopping came out and a cop car was by mine waiting for me, arrested me there and the for having a dangerious wepon had to go to court got done fined lucky not to go down, now the prick in the van didnt even have a slap for reckless driving makes me puke

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:38 pm

I heard a great story recently that reminds me of your situation. A guy was getting hassle like yourself and rang the police, they said they had none available to send around. He put the phone down, but annoyed at their response, he rang the police back and said, don't worry about me earlier call now, I'm sorry but I've just shot one of them.

Within minutes, loads of police vans and cars turned up from nowhere, once they realised it was a false alarm they angrily said to the guy, I thought you'd said you've shot someone, to which he replied "I thought you didn't have anyone available?"

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:49 pm

you did the right thing mate, i know its tough when these wankers are being arseholes and we all want to go and kick the shite out of them.
but what happens when we do? we either end up in prison or worse on a mortuary slab with a knife in our head.
gone are the days of a one on one punch up, they are all tooled up now and even if you did batter one they would only pour petrol through you letter box.
so yes you did the right thing for your family.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:I heard a great story recently that reminds me of your situation. A guy was getting hassle like yourself and rang the police, they said they had none available to send around. He put the phone down, but annoyed at their response, he rang the police back and said, don't worry about me earlier call now, I'm sorry but I've just shot one of them.

Within minutes, loads of police vans and cars turned up from nowhere, once they realised it was a false alarm they angrily said to the guy, I thought you'd said you've shot someone, to which he replied "I thought you didn't have anyone available?"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:06 pm

class that aint it. :ayatollah: