Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just got back after being stranded in majorca

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:55 am

managed to get a late night flight back to cardiff arrived home one oclock this morning .what a nightmare should have been home last friday missed my trip to qpr cant wait to see the city on saturday

Re: just got back after being stranded in majorca

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:55 am

sorry should have been home last thursday

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:47 pm

nice to hear from you mart
I´m still stuck in torrevieja on costa blanca. flight was canx on tuesday as just about to go. I managed to book a bus to paris for saturday and the daily star battle bus from there but ive now managed to get on cardiff flight for sat night. Canx the buses now. Had to pay for it even tho its with bmi who flight was canx with. Scandalous screwing us for all they can.
And its pissing down with rain again.

Anyone else still stranded??

Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:16 pm

bmi baby were crapp we never heard from them and we couldnt contact them all the time we we were stranded and if it wasnt for the fact we were checking the website all day wednesday for there website update we wouldnt have got on the extra flight that was put on when we got on the flight there was only thirty eight of us on the aeroplane that can seat one hundred and sixty eight lots of other people could have got on it if they had given more information out

Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Same thing. We went to the airport anyway on tues to take car back they told us we had to keep ringing but offered us a flight on the 30th!! By chance came cross the flight for sat on the internet today (500 quid) and major panic trying to canx the alternative arrangements which woulnt have got us back til cardiff monday lunchtime. Will try and cancel the neww flite on sat and mak them transfer us from our old flite when we get to the airport.

This computer terminal is 1 euro for 20 minutes but nothing else to do