Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

got my season ticket had to eat my words

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:46 am

pissed off that the lieing c**t risdale is still here i thought he would of been gone by now but with the club blackmailing the fans yesturday dont want to miss out next year. last season everyone who bought a ticket was promised a season ticket for two years this may the 1st cut off is taking the piss for fans who can only buy there tickets in the summers months :evil:

Re: got my season ticket had to eat my words

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:57 am

its Riddler blackmailing and NOT the potential new owners , Im sure they will have their view and say on things in due course ?

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:59 am

Martyn1963 wrote:its Riddler blackmailing and NOT the potential new owners , Im sure they will have their view and say on things in due course ?

what ever has hapened its a f*cking shambles from one day to the next different people saying different things lets hope once the risdale has had his desk cleared the club can once again start to respect the fans

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:00 pm

same seats as this season wez???

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:04 pm

I didnt think of that, fans were promised a price freeze for next season when they bought at the start of the season (not the 5 year freeze) and if the club is now telling those fans they cannot have a ticket because they are not on sale after 1 May thats pretty bad

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I didnt think of that, fans were promised a price freeze for next season when they bought at the start of the season (not the 5 year freeze) and if the club is now telling those fans they cannot have a ticket because they are not on sale after 1 May thats pretty bad

Thats exactly what they are saying. Cunts

f**k em, I ain't renewing even if we dont go up and they put them back on sale at a later date, End of the day not everyone can afford a few hundred quid that soon. i Wont bother with home games next season, just go to aways, Hate the new stadium anyway

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:59 pm

rsblue wrote:same seats as this season wez???

yes m8

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Cf39 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I didnt think of that, fans were promised a price freeze for next season when they bought at the start of the season (not the 5 year freeze) and if the club is now telling those fans they cannot have a ticket because they are not on sale after 1 May thats pretty bad

Thats exactly what they are saying. Cunts

f**k em, I ain't renewing even if we dont go up and they put them back on sale at a later date, End of the day not everyone can afford a few hundred quid that soon. i Wont bother with home games next season, just go to aways, Hate the new stadium anyway

the club is getting away with misleading the fans year after year