Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

END OF SEASON PISS UP & AWARDS NIGHT

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:34 am

Maybe to make our end of season piss up a bit more interesting than its going to be then why not have awards for the Posters here for the current season , they can be anything and all ideas put forward . My recommendation is for the most NEGATIVE and MOANY poster on AAMB should have the Victor Meldrew award ............ :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: END OF SEASON PISS UP & AWARDS NIGHT

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:47 am

I was Negative for a long time, but I believe I was right to as OUR CLUB was being run so bad.
I am very possitive now ask Saddles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:48 am

good idea, that would be a laugh :D

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:I was Negative for a long time, but I believe I was right to as OUR CLUB was being run so bad.

I have to be honest Annis that up until about November I chose to believe the Riddlers spin and totally dissed everything that u were posting on here regarding CCFC and its state of affairs , but fair do's you've proven me wrong and opened my eyes a bit ....... lets get TG and SB in and Riddler out as soon as poss ! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:58 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I was Negative for a long time, but I believe I was right to as OUR CLUB was being run so bad.

I have to be honest Annis that up until about November I chose to believe the Riddlers spin and totally dissed everything that u were posting on here regarding CCFC and its state of affairs , but fair do's you've proven me wrong and opened my eyes a bit ....... lets get TG and SB in and Riddler out as soon as poss ! :ayatollah:

Martyn

Onwards and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: