Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO. PONTYPANDY

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:40 am

why all the negativity and sniping?

it's easy to be a keyboard warrior and snipe at the users of this board who have access to information and share it with us. if you have anything that contradicts that info then fair enough. if not shut up and stop your childish attacks.

are you jealous of them or are you a member of riddlers board watchers.

as for their hooligan backgound, so what it is their past.

if you don't like the thread content on here, tough, nobody is forcing you to participate in discussions.
like it or not some are in the know and some are not.

i am just happy to come on here and get info on CCFC,have a general chit chat and hopefully eventually see some photos of Claire in her lingerie. :lol:

Re: FAO. PONTYPANDY

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:16 am

i have read them and have deleted his sniping f*cking pathetic attacks at being sooooooooooooo negative :ayatollah: we dont need it ponty if you dont like the content of this forum dont read it SIMPLES :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:29 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i have read them and have deleted his sniping f*cking pathetic attacks at being sooooooooooooo negative :ayatollah: we dont need it ponty if you dont like the content of this forum dont read it SIMPLES :ayatollah:

Always going to get 1 or 2 tho , its life . But like u said if they dont like it then piss off :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:33 am

i have been heavy moderating this morning dont need it we should all be happy and no sniping :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:43 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i have been heavy moderating this morning dont need it we should all be happy and no sniping :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You aint allowing anybody to " butt in " then ? :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 am

every time he posted he was having a dig at someone on here :old: really dont need it, give opinions but personal abuse no :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 am

the man is a plant, he is here to wind us up.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:54 am

What did he say ?

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:36 am

I think his real name is Elvis Cridlington!!

Thick as shit!!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:42 am

Yeah yourr right lads ...Im a plant by PR , Borley and DJ cos you are so influential and you are the real fans :roll:

Whats the difference between pink and purple lads?

Your Grip! :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:46 am

Bigbluebird wrote:I think his real name is Elvis Cridlington!!

Thick as shit!!

Thats a bit unfair saying that about Elvis, in my opinion he is an unpstanding member of the community!
He has just rescued Mandy from falling over a cliff!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:

Thick as shit!!

Thats a bit unfair saying that about Elvis, in my opinion he is an unpstanding member of the community!

Are you sure...normally he sings " hip bip a bop i love you" Whilst Sam saves the day! I bet Norman was behind Mandy's fall... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:01 am

rob wrote:the man is a plant, he is here to wind us up.

hes on the plant (meow meow) i think right off his fuckin nut :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:03 pm

What did he say in my Sam Hammam picture thread?

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:What did he say in my Sam Hammam picture thread?
he wanted you to bite a pillow whilst he took you dry :D or was that zabier ;)

Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:

Thick as shit!!

Are you sure...normally he sings " hip bip a bop i love you" Whilst Sam saves the day! I bet Norman was behind Mandy's fall... :roll: :roll: :roll:

That Norman is a bad fellow. Why hasn't he been tagged by now!?!