Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dont want to sound negitive but

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:34 pm

In the space of 4 weeks we have got to Pay our players, and also pay some of the Tax Bill off. How can we do this? Where are the funds going to come from?

Re: Dont want to sound negitive but

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:38 pm

The BIG one ;)

Will be covered when we go up - chilll out :D :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Bit harsh mate? 95% of the time people from this board have been spot on with their info. They are all really nice guys and do know alot about the club.

I bet you have never met some of them and you wouldn't know what they are like.

This board is better than ever :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:14 pm

why wouldnt you want to meet them?

i have and they are a great bunch of guys and gals.

People talk about whatever other people post. If people want to post about hooliganism or merthyr then that is up to them.

Of course people are going to talk about Swansea as it could be a massive game in the play offs.

If you want to talk about something else then i suggest you make a thread on it then people will talk about that.

If you dont make a thread or write comments then people arent going to talk about things that you want.

:ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Bit harsh mate? 95% of the time people from this board have been spot on with their info. They are all really nice guys and do know alot about the club.

I bet you have never met some of them and you wouldn't know what they are like.

This board is better than ever :ayatollah:[/quote]

Why bother coming on here then ?!?!? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:20 pm

why wouldnt you want to meet them?

i have and they are a great bunch of guys and gals.

People talk about whatever other people post. If people want to post about hooliganism or merthyr then that is up to them.

Of course people are going to talk about Swansea as it could be a massive game in the play offs.

If you want to talk about something else then i suggest you make a thread on it then people will talk about that.

If you dont make a thread or write comments then people arent going to talk about things that you want.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:31 pm

[quote="pontypandy"]

I find you amusing coming on here giving it the big one. :roll: So like I said, why bother coming on here if we're all bluffers trying to make a name for ourselves??? This is a friendly board in my opinion, if you don't like it, don't read it.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 am

Always going to get people who will disagree or argue black is white for the sake of it , this board is good for info but sometimes its wrong and 1 or 2 individuals have had a slating for posting stuff that later proves to be incorrect . In 1 case an apology was posted here ( after Ridsdale DIDNT resign ) ........... personally I like the arguments and discussions on here aslong as they are constructive and factual and NOT having personal digs at people and what they did ir didnt do in the past !
All the guys on this board that Ive met are a great bunch and Im lookin forward to meeting 1 or 2 more ........also the non football stuff here is good too , otherwise how would be know about Monkeyfacing and Mr. Davies's pussy ! :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:21 am

Strange thread!!

Has a post been removed, it doesn't make sense.

Who's coming on here "giving it the big one?"

Only I'm allowed to snipe at this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:01 am

BlueCheg wrote:In the space of 4 weeks we have got to Pay our players, and also pay some of the Tax Bill off. How can we do this? Where are the funds going to come from?

TG and BORLEY once again.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:06 am

Claude Blue wrote:Strange thread!!

Pontypandy but his posts have been deleted ! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:19 am

Opinions are always welcome mate , I dunno what posts were deleted so I cant comment but Im sure ur gonna tell us :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:33 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Claude Blue wrote:Strange thread!!

Pontypandy but his posts have been deleted ! :ayatollah:

Maybe Fireman Sam has a few hours off??

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:35 am

Have a nice day pontypandy. now piss off and let decent people discuss and debate freely the genuine issues of the club that they all support
:old: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 am

Really ?? :o :o

Well I can assure you I am no football hooligan... they're not my cup of tea!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:47 am

It wouldnt take long to attract a prat.
Atleast we can poke fun at him now, hooligan wannabe's, we just enjoy a good away trip on a non supporters club bus with some good banter and a nice stop in a pub. So we're hooligans? Bugger off to your prawn sandwiches and leave us alone.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:55 am

Pompey wrote:It wouldnt take long to attract a prat.
Atleast we can poke fun at him now, hooligan wannabe's, we just enjoy a good away trip on a non supporters club bus with some good banter and a nice stop in a pub. So we're hooligans? Bugger off to your prawn sandwiches and leave us alone.

well said mate and besides hardly anybody of this MB travels on the bus I go to away games with so they must be wannabe hoolies from somewhere else :lol: we like a good drink on the bus , a good pint or 3 in a pub ( preferably miles away from football grounds and the police ) and if we choose to then a nice £5 donut sat outside a trendy west end cafe ;)

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 am

By no means do I think I run this club, I simply support and follow the club thats all, but probably showing passion and commitment towards the club is a little to much for you.
I did not say nice banter, I said good banter, and if you went on the QPR trip with a few of us you would have understood, Skip the copper outside O'neills was a prime example of a bit of banter and a few laughs.

I'm not 14, I'm 17.

Before you come on here talking shit and shooting us down, get some relevant facts and information you can use to atleast back you up so you don't look so stupid.

Thanks.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Pompey wrote:It wouldnt take long to attract a prat.

well said mate and besides hardly anybody of this MB travels on the bus I go to away games with so they must be wannabe hoolies from somewhere else :lol: we like a good drink on the bus , a good pint or 3 in a pub ( preferably miles away from football grounds and the police ) and if we choose to then a nice £5 donut sat outside a trendy west end cafe ;)

That choclate cake and cream was the shit martyn, well worth the very low price tag aswell. Happy Days!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 am

What difference does my age make? Clown.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:02 am

Rick I'm 29.... I'm not a hooligan. Never ever been arrested. I just love the City like I assume you do?

It's like saying everyone on the Jeremy Kyle show is retarded.....oh wait there.... :oops: :oops:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:05 am

Rick I'm 29.... I'm not a hooligan. Never ever been arrested. I just love the City like I assume you do?

It's like saying everyone on the Jeremy Kyle show is retarded.....oh wait there.... :oops: :oops:[/quote]

:lol: Hey BB believe it or not I was asked to go on the JK show once.....so you might have a point :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 am

best laugh I heared about O ' Neills was the copper stood by the door said to my mate holding a full pint he couldnt go outside with his drink , he replied " its not my pint its for Martyn " and walked straight passed him ............... that is good CCFC fan humour and nothing hoolie related :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 am

Hello everybody and my name is Martyn and Im 46 and NOT a hooligan :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:07 am

Martyn1963 wrote:best laugh I heared about O ' Neills was the copper stood by the door said to my mate holding a full pint he couldnt go outside with his drink , he replied " its not my pint its for Martyn " and walked straight passed him ............... that is good CCFC fan humour and nothing hoolie related :ayatollah:

Unless pontypandy says so. :roll:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:09 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:
pontypandy wrote:17? I see annis's followers are getting older then.

Bye lads....the pleasure has been all mine.

It's like saying everyone on the Jeremy Kyle show is retarded.....oh wait there.... :oops: :oops:

:lol: Hey BB believe it or not I was asked to go on the JK show once.....so you might have a point :lol:

LOL well of course Tony I was excluding you from that statement........we can put yours down to old age! :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:33 am

Bugger, I always wanted to have my posts removed!!

Now Pontypandy has beaten me to it, so I'm off to sulk!!!

There's only room for one sniper here laddie :lol:

Ponty, seriously lad, post sensibly and you'll be fine on here. I probably disagree with 90% of posters on here on issues such as Sam Hammam, hooliganism, politics, etc. but the debate on here can be interesting.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:59 am

Hi my name is Adam Millichip and windows 7 was my idea.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:15 am

i have just deleted a few posts on here, im sure you know whos, if any one elses have gone it because of quotes etc.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:26 pm

milly44 wrote:i have just deleted a few posts on here, im sure you know whos, if any one elses have gone it because of quotes etc.

U tw*t! lol i read this over n over n i was thinking WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt it don't make sense lol

:lol: