Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sam Hammam picture

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:57 pm

baker wrote:Sam Hammam and Peter Ridsdale are the single worst things that have ever happened to our club.

Neither deserves praise, I know saying this on this forum is like running into a mosque holding a giant catholic cross, but its true and I cannot see how people think Sam was a hero.

We're in debt because of him.

Good picture though, nicely edited - what software do you use?

Great picture :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , Baker How can you compare Sam with The Riddler.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
baker wrote:Sam Hammam and Peter Ridsdale are the single worst things that have ever happened to our club.

Neither deserves praise, I know saying this on this forum is like running into a mosque holding a giant catholic cross, but its true and I cannot see how people think Sam was a hero.

Great picture :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , Baker How can you compare Sam with The Riddler.

Its easy to compare them annis.
Sam=good for the club
Riddler=bad for the club

Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:30 pm

FISH. wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Its easy to compare them annis.
Sam=good for the club
Riddler=bad for the club

100% CORRECT Thomas :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Funny how any other picture wouldn't seize as much interest!

Stick a photo up of Sam Hammam and you get 750 views in no time!!

Does this send a little message in itself ? why do people want to click to view a pic of Sam Hammam? love? hate?

I'm a Sam fan, so had to come and have a look at fish's pic! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Merlin wrote:Funny how any other picture wouldn't seize as much interest!

Stick a photo up of Sam Hammam and you get 750 views in no time!!

Does this send a little message in itself ? why do people want to click to view a pic of Sam Hammam? love? hate?

I'm a Sam fan, so had to come and have a look at fish's pic! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: