Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sam Hammam picture

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:23 pm

as made by me, and this will drive PR potty cos he reads this forum,
Hi Pete, eff off to swansea
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Sam Hammam picture

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:33 pm

i like that one mate. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:17 pm

I wish they'd both piss off to Swansea.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Good work Billy Whizz :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:27 pm

pontypandy wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:as made by me, and this will drive PR potty cos he reads this forum,

Who does??? :roll:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:30 pm

pontypandy wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:as made by me, and this will drive PR potty cos he reads this forum,

What a good picture.

what the feck you about pottypandy?

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:32 pm

pontypandy wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

grow up mate. what is wrong with making a picture about someone with cardiff?

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:54 am

Sam Hammam and Peter Ridsdale are the single worst things that have ever happened to our club.

Neither deserves praise, I know saying this on this forum is like running into a mosque holding a giant catholic cross, but its true and I cannot see how people think Sam was a hero.

We're in debt because of him.

Good picture though, nicely edited - what software do you use?

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:36 am

Lionising a man who nearly took this club into oblivion! Some people need a reality check. :oops:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:58 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:03 am

good work there great photo :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:05 am

Bluebird4eva wrote:Lionising a man who nearly took this club into oblivion! Some people need a reality check. :oops:

Yes but his heart and his money was in the right place and to my knowledge he never told me blatant lies ? :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 am

Bluebird4eva wrote:Lionising a man who nearly took this club into oblivion! Some people need a reality check. :oops:

You could argue Borley nearly took us into oblivion during his Chairmanship and it was only the intervention of Sam Hammam that saved us, but we love him.

Also just about every Cardiff City Chairman has nearly ruined this club yet we don't hold Kumar and Wright in the same awe as Sam Hammam so that has to tell you he did something very speical when compared to all those who came before him.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:47 am

Life isn't as black and white to suggest one man is a hero and one is a villain. Every chairman is flawed but they also enjoy good times and bad. That's why opinion differs so much and ultimately, no-one is right because it's all subjective.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:17 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

You could argue Borley nearly took us into oblivion during his Chairmanship and it was only the intervention of Sam Hammam that saved us, but we love him.

Also just about every Cardiff City Chairman has nearly ruined this club yet we don't hold Kumar and Wright in the same awe as Sam Hammam so that has to tell you he did something very speical when compared to all those who came before him.

how did borley almost take us into oblivion?
don't recall us being threatened with admin or winding-up orders when he was at the helm

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:04 am

Billy mate where did you get that pic from? im sure im in it as one very similar was in every tabloid at the time. i'd love to get a copy if it is the right one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:37 am

just found some on bbc site. thanx Billy

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:39 am

electricblue wrote:Billy mate where did you get that pic from? im sure im in it as one very similar was in every tabloid at the time. i'd love to get a copy if it is the right one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/ ... 68x299.jpg

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:39 am

Martyn1963 wrote:

Yes but his heart and his money was in the right place and to my knowledge he never told me blatant lies ? :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:55 am

Cheers baker :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Thanks everyone who said it was good

What was said by PontyPandy, someone tell me? I missed it, dont worry I wont take offence

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:05 pm

With the Riddler posting on the board today, why dont he look at this.. A man who got us from div 3, what have you done Riddler? Built a stadium that was already all planned out for you?

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:10 pm

FISH. wrote:With the Riddler posting on the board today

:|

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Sam Hammam and Peter Ridsdale are the single worst things that have ever happened to our club

if sam hadn't took us on we would still be in div 4 or even lower, or even worse, no club atall !!!! and you and alot more fans would still be supporting Man Utd etc we were struggling back then, nothings changed
Last edited by Ben on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Debt has ALWAYS played a big part in CCFC, so whether it was Hammam or Ridsdale, Kumar or Borley or any of the others - they all did something to help the club! HOWEVER, of all the previous chairmen I'd have Sam back more than any of them. He showed more passion than any, is a BIG football and Cardiff City chap, and put his money where his mouth was - OK, admittedly, he fucked up, but at least he got us from the pit of the league - up to the championship. For that I am very grateful as he gave me the best supporting time of my life! Other Chairmen have made substantial mistakes, and dont get as much critisism as Sam so - as mentioned - he must have done something right - to be targeted so much and so often!

Cheers Big Man! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:32 pm

I love sams passion, and what he did for cardiff city, and for us fans.
with the malaysians controling the money side, i could see it working, and i for one would love to see it!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:33 pm

SAM GAVE US THE DREAM TO CHASE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:41 pm

People keep going on about this debt Sam created, well in my eyes if you spend £24,000 pounds getting a house built and then someone buys that house and finds out you,ve left £33,000 worth of belongings in that house would you consider that a debt or a good earner.?

Was the 24 million pound debt created not spent on getting us to where we were, we were top of the Championship,with 6 points clear, we had more than 33 million pounds worth of player assetts that Sam had created, we had a stadium plan and all the feasability studies needed and we had an academy that if run properly would churn out multi million pound players every couple of years, and yet some people blame him. 5 minute wonders like Baker should do their homework before mouthing off you know f**k all, stick to winding up people on the other board because we are a different animal on here.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:48 pm

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:52 pm

loosecannon wrote:I wish they'd both piss off to Swansea.

i totally agree hang on i wish they would both piss off to the moon ( one way )