Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play Off Final 2010 And Warren Feeney.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:02 pm

In the 2003 play off final as we all know Andy Campbell was the suprise hero.

So if we make the 2010 final, is the scene set for Warren Feeney to come off the bench and get the winner, watch this space. :ayatollah:

Re: Play Off Final 2010 And Warren Feeney.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:04 pm

He may not even be on the bench Nobby!!

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:He may not even be on the bench Nobby!!

With a fully fit squad he probably would not, but a lot could happen between now and then so you never know.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Very true...... :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:10 pm

=
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:13 pm

nobby, do you have these little thoughts in your head,,, cause i do to,, my last one was, robbie fowler comes on and scores the winner in the fa cup final :shock:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:16 pm

ninianblue wrote:nobby, do you have these little thoughts in your head,,, cause i do to,, my last one was, robbie fowler comes on and scores the winner in the fa cup final :shock:

Just been thinking of winning the play offs since we have made it, i know we are not there yet but cannot help but think about it, this scenario was just one of a number of thoughts that have entered my head. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:48 pm

nobby wrote:In the 2003 play off final as we all know Andy Campbell was the suprise hero.

So if we make the 2010 final, is the scene set for Warren Feeney to come off the bench and get the winner, watch this space. :ayatollah:

If he does then I just may forgive him for being a dirty sandy row hun b*stard :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:54 am

The difference is Andy Campbell had a prolific scoring history for the club at some point. Feeney hasn't had that opportunity. An unlikely hero always arises in the final. We need to get there first. I reckon a Mark Kennedy screamer from 35 yards out to roll back the years! :D