Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our Unbeaten Run

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Would you prefer to go into the play offs unbeaten in 11 games therefore making us the form team out of the four, or would you prefer a us to lose one of our remaining 2 games to end our run.

I would say keep the run going and increase the confidence within the team further and make our opponents more worried about playing us. :ayatollah:

Re: Our Unbeaten Run

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Fully agree Nobby me ol moooka!! lets keep our run going and win the Play Offs in a 'Blaze' of Glory!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Fully agree Nobby me ol moooka!! lets keep our run going and win the Play Offs in a 'Blaze' of Glory!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:01 pm

No QUESTION - i said before on a post they have to go out all out!

They need to win and keep the momentum within the team on and off the pitch - 2 games 2 wins lets end this season on a high and go into the play offs with a great attitude and the need to win the hungry team - and then have the other teams mentally hoping they dont draw us in the P.O's

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:16 pm

i bet you the others in the play offs ,will want to avoid us,i think ;)

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Without doubt unbeaten. 2 good comfortable wins before the play off will do nicely. How about clean sheets as well making it 5 on the trot. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:49 pm

All good runs come to an end at some point, would rather lose one of the two remaining League matches than the semi or the final of the PO's, although obviously going into the PO's on the back of an unbeaten run would be a great confidence booster.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:51 am

All I am asking for is a win at Derby. Although not losing both games is a preference I would not want to start the play offs having lost our last game of the season.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:50 am

Im undecided on this coz personally I dont want us to finish 4th coz the away semi is then a 12.45pm ko which is too early mun but we need to keep the momentum going tho , 6 points and hope Forest drop some would put us 3rd . But do we want the pressure of the 2nd leg at home or not ?? WTF just go with the flow :lol: :ayatollah: