Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackpool Or Swansea

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Who would you prefer to make the play offs, its a no brainer for me, Blackpool everytime. :ayatollah:

Re: Blackpool Or Swansea

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Blackpool every time for me, The Jacks do worry me as its their cup final, they rise to this game still more than us in my opinion and if we lost we would take years to get over it.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:05 pm

nobby wrote:Who would you prefer to make the play offs, its a no brainer for me, Blackpool everytime. :ayatollah:

if we had the jacks twice in 4 days, i wouldnt sleep for a fortnight.... a part of me wants to go back to the liberty on a weds night ;)
we'll never play them again (fingers crossed)

but think wed stand a better chance vs blackpool

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 pm

I don't think I could face playing the Jacks again. Always too much pressure, and apart from the last game we never seem to get much out of it. Obviously it would be different in the playoffs, but it would be awful to lose to them.
Blackpool would be difficult though, 6th position normally ends up doing well - especially if they're on a winning streak and full of confidence. They'd have nothing to loose and would be on form.

I still think we can beat any of the others on our day, but neither would be easy! Couldn't face losing to Swansea though, so Blackpool all the way

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Blackpool every time for me, The Jacks do worry me as its their cup final, they rise to this game still more than us in my opinion and if we lost we would take years to get over it.

If we lost to the Jacks in the play offs to the promised land, then i dont think i would ever get over it, come on Blackpool and Sheffield Utd. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Blackpool will be there, not the Jacks ;)

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 pm

lets be positive :D :D :D

its swansea not barca 'fekin' lona

on our day with a full team no team can match us......

luck of the draw, but i wont loose sleep over another chance to abuse alan tate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:Blackpool will be there, not the Jacks ;)

Hope your right mate. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Blackpool please,please,please,dont want them gypos getting there.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:14 pm

i think i would fear blackpool more, as in previous years, the team to make a late challenge does well, and i also think, we wont get much up in blackpool, so im going for blackpool, now i seen the barcelona of this league im not that impressed one bit, :shock:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 pm

I have heard some fans say it would be good if Swansea get there as well as us as it would be great for welsh football to have the both of us in the play offs.

My reply was, so what if we lost to the jacks, reply was, oh i see your point. :roll:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm

fook the jacks :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:19 pm

come on blackpool :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 pm

f*cking hope it's BLACKPOOL, I hate the jacks and it would give me great pleasure to rip the piss out of them like they did to us last season. :evil: :twisted: ;)

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:13 pm

I couldnt care, were there thats all that matters

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:27 pm

I cant see the jacks making it. When you look at the positions Leicester and Blackpool are in then consider who they have to play I just feel unless the Jacks come away with a victory at Brammel lane then they are not going to make the play offs. I'm expecting them best to get a draw at Sheffield but expect Blackpool to win at Peterborough therefore going above them. That leaves us going into the final Saturday with the Tangerines needing a victory at home to make the play offs.

Of course things can happen in this league that you dont expect but the more I look at this the more I see that the Jacks needs a win at Brammel and I just cannot see them getting that. If they do then they deserve a shot at the play offs.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Blackpool :ayatollah:

Jacks in the final :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:50 pm

nobby wrote:Who would you prefer to make the play offs, its a no brainer for me, Blackpool everytime. :ayatollah:

Jacks just so WE can put them out '''''yeeeahhh :P

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:49 am

It would have to be Blackpool for me.

SLEEPLESS IN CANTON :old: :old: :old:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:27 am

Blackpool, 7th place for the jacks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 am

Blackpool simply because it means the Jacks miss out.

However, if they do make it I have no concerns that we would beat them easily over two legs. Chopra's last minute goal did huge psychological damage and I would even predict us turning them over by 4 or 5 goals.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:49 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Jacks just so WE can put them out '''''yeeeahhh :P

What an attitude to have! I love it! :ayatollah:

I don't care who we have. If we're good enough then it shouldn't matter. I'd rather have Blackpool and given the games they have left I can see Blackpool sneaking it however, football has a habit of turning up a trick or two.