Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WILL BE CLAPPING HIM and ASKING

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Darren Purse to to do :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

TOTAL RESPECT FOR Purse :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I WILL BE CLAPPING HIM and ASKING

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Always loved Pursey when he was here. He was a disaster waiting to happen most games but he never gave less than 100%

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:22 pm

He'll have the same as any other ex City player.

Clap before the game and then boo the fook out of him during the game, then back to clap after :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:29 pm

KyleV wrote:He'll have the same as any other ex City player.

Clap before the game and then boo the fook out of him during the game, then back to clap after :ayatollah:

Spot on.

Purse is a real top man, but he's gt weaknesses and if we can get to him then all the better.

Before and after the game he should get the respect he deserves. During it, he's the enemy.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:29 pm

same here annis always wore the badge with pride

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 pm

used to come in the shop alot of the time,always willing to chat,and his mrs and kids always stood with the city fans at away gameseven if we were playing near or far

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:56 pm

fair do's he did a brill job on Jason Scotland at Ninian last season , had him in his pocket all game :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 pm

I was never a big fan of Purse as he seemed to be a liability at times, but you could NEVER doubt his passion, pride or committment he always gave 100%. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:58 pm

i agree, he showed pride and passion, that certain people lack !

he always gave 110 % (just to piss gwyn off) :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:15 pm

AND ANY TRUE fan would do that without giving it a thought !!!

:ayatollah: Wont need to Boo cos we wil be winning and cheering :D

Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Total respect for Purse to. Was a great loyal servant to the club and did everything that you would want

Pursey do the :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:07 am

MET HIM AT IPSWICH WITH MALLO JUST BEFORE HE LEFT ,HE WAS DESPERATE TO STAY AND 100 PER CENT LOVED CARDIFF! CMON PURSEY DO THE AYATOLLAH. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:36 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Always loved Pursey when he was here. He was a disaster waiting to happen most games but he never gave less than 100%

I couldn't have said it better. At his best he was superb but he slowly allowed more mistakes to creep into his game and in the end we were right to move him on. Can't fault his commitment and loyalty though. More good times than bad times for sure.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:59 am

A top guy and best captain we have had for many many yearsb :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Darren Purse to to do :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

TOTAL RESPECT FOR Purse :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and me mate ithink the world of darren purse but not sheffield wednesday

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Another good proffessional who never threw his toys out of the cot when he was not in the side.Always gave his all even at WED last season when he knew he was on his way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:44 pm

After the first six games for the Wednesday, i was going to drive him back down to the city and give him back to you!!! He lost us 5 of the games with his mistakes!!!!! :x
I can't take to him,no one know's what hes going to do from one minute to the next!!!!!! :?

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:46 pm

sam salim wrote:After the first six games for the Wednesday, i was going to drive him back down to the city and give him back to you!!! He lost us 5 of the games with his mistakes!!!!! :x
I can't take to him,no one know's what hes going to do from one minute to the next!!!!!! :?

Sam maybe he is still peeved off with how Wednesday treated us on the last day of last season :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:
sam salim wrote:After the first six games for the Wednesday, i was going to drive him back down to the city and give him back to you!!! He lost us 5 of the games with his mistakes!!!!! :x

Sam maybe he is still peeved off with how Wednesday treated us on the last day of last season :lol:

Fook off Carl!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
see you saturday m8!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: