A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who will you be voting and why

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Poll. Who will you be voting THE ELECTION

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:58 am

labour or liberal

its looking more and more likely to be a hung parliament

the tories are trying to say this will be a disaster ..which of course they would ..as a hung parliament it will remove much of their power

turkeys dont vote for christmas !!!

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Sludge wrote:labour or liberal

its looking more and more likely to be a hung parliament

the tories are trying to say this will be a disaster ..which of course they would ..as a hung parliament it will remove much of their power

turkeys dont vote for christmas !!!

Sludge, it will be a total disaster, Liberal just dont know what their policies really are and Labour have destroyed our country in the last 13 years, the 2 together could send us in a situation like Turkey bankrupt.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:34 pm

No way am i voting Conservative.

I think it will probably be between plaid and liberal even tho my area is labour safe seat.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:44 pm

no evidence at all that we will be like like turkey or greece annis

your tories want us to believe it

most people in this country dont believe it either

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Sludge wrote:no evidence at all that we will be like like turkey or greece annis

I love it Sludge when I get you going on politics :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sludge wrote:no evidence at all that we will be like like turkey or greece annis

Tbh I think a Tory/Lib coallition could work.

A cabinet with talented people like Cameron, Clegg, Hague and Cable could be good for Britain

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:ayatollah:

:D

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:09 am

This is the first time I do not know what to do

My grandfather and father brought me up to be Labour from seeing the terrible mess from the Tories last time they were in
to the working class and Wales I was strong Labour however Gordon Brown is a disaster and I will not be voting Labour as he is in charge.

I will never vote Torie in respect to my grandfather and cameron has not changed that as he will do nothing for us and he does not show leadership and the old Tories behind him will rule and god help us.

However I like Clegg he is without doubt the best of the 3 leaders but will his party get in and will my vote for Libs just help the other 2 lousy parties who I do not want in.

Plaid is the most likely in local council as I can contact them with problems and have been much better than other councillors in my area but again could be a wasted vote in the ellection.

BNP I agree with their stance on imigration but not a lot else but I hate people demanding not to vote for BNP as one thing I like about this country is the freedom to vote for who you want and not be dictated too by other voters.

Something has to happen for me to bother voting as at pressent I do not know who to vote for at the end of the day they all will do one thing look after themselves and sod us

Sat May 01, 2010 2:13 am

Owain wrote:Nice to see nobody is voting Green either :lol:

spoke too soon lad :lol:

Sun May 02, 2010 4:31 pm

cannot vote in the UK, but lived in Cardiff for a few years. This is how i see it:

labour: lost big time in the last couple of years, imo they lost their labour values and are a soft version of the tories...
tories: absolute no-no for me, traditional values do not take a country forward (just like germany right now), and for me they are too biased towards england and do not represent wales...
lib dems: could also imagine voting for them, as I see myself as a person with liberal (slightly left of centre leanings) person.
greens: good to have em, but only in opposition please
UKIP: bunch of jokers, yea get the UK out of the EU and steer the country into the deep shit, higher taxes, higher prices, less business with the rest of europe... good job....lmfao
BNP: NSDAP wrapped in a Union Jack... if people havent learned until this day where this leads to, I dont know...
Plaid: liberal, slightly left of centre with a welsh agenda...altho being german myself, they would get my vote...

Mon May 03, 2010 8:57 am

I posted mine 3 days ago

I dont believe a hung Parliament is good for our Country. So Vote either Conservative or Labour ?

Tue May 04, 2010 3:17 pm

VOTE FOR WALES!!!!! VOTE FOR PLAID!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sludge be having heart failure with the BNP COUNT

Tue May 04, 2010 7:44 pm

:lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 12:06 pm

dayo you do make me chuckle

19 percent ..less than 1 in 5 of this messageboard ..which has always had a fair clout of bnp suporters ..it doesnt worry me at all

if 1 in 5 people in the country voted bnp then you might have a stick to wave around

but you know as well as I do that isnt going to happen

when the election is over ..which much to my dismay the tories I think will just edge ....although at least they aint a racist party so its not all bad news ...come back to me and we can chat BNP vote levels

but as I dont come on here 24 7 pm me on here so I can join in and have my say rather than you just saying " sludge is very quiet " as I might be fishing or shopping or something

Wed May 05, 2010 4:54 pm

THIS FORUM IN MY OPINION SHOWS A HUNG PARLIAMENT, I really really hope THIS DOES NOT REALLY HAPPEN.

Thu May 06, 2010 7:55 pm

SEE IF THIS IS SIMILAR TO WHAT REALLY HAPPENS

Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Could be a hung parliament, a minority Labour government or a minority Conservative government and we could be in for weeks of ducking and diving and wrangling on all sides Ulster unionists will prolly hold the balance of power and then all of a sudden whoosh we will probably come back and do it all again several months down the line.