Poll. Who will you be voting THE ELECTION

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:42 pm

UK Idependence for me.

Re: Poll. Who will you be voting for

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:52 pm

33% each

Re: Poll. Who will you be voting THE ELECTION

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:19 pm

BNP for me,im waiting to get out of this messed up country anyway,cant see any future here whoever gets in.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Labour for me!

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:38 pm

mike wrote:BNP for me,im waiting to get out of this messed up country anyway,cant see any future here whoever gets in.

Vote on here then

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Tories for me

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Think some one else should have a go other than cons or labour. See if anyone else can drag British (Welsh) back to being British (Welsh) again.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:47 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Think some one else should have a go other than cons or labour. See if anyone else can drag British (Welsh) back to being British (Welsh) again.

Plaid for me - only welsh party who really care about the people of Wales - fek all the other foreign parties, just cant relate to a political party from another country...... :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:Think some one else should have a go other than cons or labour. See if anyone else can drag British (Welsh) back to being British (Welsh) again.

Plaid for me - only welsh party who really care about the people of Wales - fek all the other foreign parties, just cant relate to a political party from another country...... :ayatollah:

Fair comment. I cant stick Plaid, want independence but want money from England to sustain us, cant really see what they are about.

I will take some stick for this, but i cant stand the welsh language, to me its useless. It does not benefit Wales in any way and unless you take a trip to Argentina, no one else speaks it.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:55 pm

bnp for me,immigration must be halted,and before you all have a go at me,i,m not a racist just a realist.our island is full. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:57 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Fair comment. I cant stick Plaid, want independence but want money from England to sustain us, cant really see what they are about.

I will take some stick for this, but i cant stand the welsh language, to me its useless. It does not benefit Wales in any way and unless you take a trip to Argentina, no one else speaks it.

20% of the welsh population can and i'm learning-fast (and enjoying every minute!). Shameful the 80% cant but more will as the years go by and independence is only a matter of time. Until then we have limited power and limited identity in the world, start with that foreign flag the union jack-wales isn't even represented on it!! -Face it the english politicians dont care about us in Wales and never will. Vote Plaid - the Party of Wales and the only welsh party!! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:57 pm

lostcityboy wrote:bnp for me,immigration must be halted,and before you all have a go at me,i,m not a racist just a realist.our island is full. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do you mean stopping the English coming into Wales??

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:01 pm

I will vote Plaid in the council elections but, barring a hung parliament, I can't see what they can offer the people of Wales. BNP seem like a one policy party; get past immigration and what are you left with? The Tories are the only ones who seem to have policies for the motorist. I do 300 miles a week and, looking at all the party's policies on transport, they seem the most motorist friendly

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:05 pm

With what industry will Wales fund itself ? What benefit to Wales by speaking Welsh ?

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:44 pm

so far ukip for me

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 pm

You could say we are the average person in the street so far judging by our voting its looking towards a Def hung parliament, not good in my opinion and it shows there is no real leader out there.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Your right there mate,thats what i mean when i say this country is knackered,dont look good whoever gets in,like you said it does look hung.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 pm

mike wrote:Your right there mate,thats what i mean when i say this country is knackered,dont look good whoever gets in,like you said it does look hung.

That spells a worse Disaster than how the country is run at the moment, in my opinion.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Just a few reasons why you should never vote Tory:

The closure of the coal mine industry (which we now buy in from abroad at inflated prices)
The closure of the steel industry (which we now buy in from abroad at inflated prices)
The closure of the shipyards (these are built in foreign countrys but still dock in our ports)
The privitisation of British Rail, oil, electricity, water, gas, telecommunications etc etc (the sell off of our countrys assets)
The racist language used towards Neil Kinnock, 'boyo' (Neil's a long established City fan)
Poll Tax (remember the riots?)
The destruction of the trades unions (the working class no longer have a voice)
The 1981-2 recession
David Cameron says he will put a cap on immigration but doesn't put a figure
The Conservatives will not remove the House of Lords (hereditary peers from unelected aristocratic backgrounds)
Would you really trust them with the NHS? (in the future everyone will pay for their medical treatment)

The Conservative motto: 'Support the rich, tax the poor'

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
lostcityboy wrote:bnp for me,immigration must be halted,and before you all have a go at me,i,m not a racist just a realist.our island is full. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do you mean stopping the English coming into Wales??

no,english football teams are always welcome.lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:43 am

It looks a Hung Parliament, NO GOOD .

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:It looks a Hung Parliament, NO GOOD .

its not but there could be another election later on in the year tho ?

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:It looks a Hung Parliament, NO GOOD .

its not but there could be another election later on in the year tho ?

?

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:54 am

I meant its not good that there will be a hung parliament ......... and maybe a re election later in the year ? :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 am

owainglyndwr wrote:Just a few reasons why you should never vote Tory:

The closure of the coal mine industry (which we now buy in from abroad at inflated prices)
The racist language used towards Neil Kinnock, 'boyo' (Neil's a long established City fan)
The 1981-2 recession

If there's no coal to mine, what's the point in keeping the mines open and employing people?
Are the Tories to blame for 'racist language' towards Neil Kinnock?
IMO, if some trade unions are destroyed, is that such a bad thing? Especially the militant ones and you could refer this back to the coal mines statement. The NUM, and Scargill, were bad news for the mining industry.
For the 1981-2 recession, read this current recession. Nothing to do with the Tories.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:41 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
owainglyndwr wrote:Just a few reasons why you should never vote Tory:

The 1981-2 recession

If there's no coal to mine, what's the point in keeping the mines open and employing people?
Are the Tories to blame for 'racist language' towards Neil Kinnock?
IMO, if some trade unions are destroyed, is that such a bad thing? Especially the militant ones and you could refer this back to the coal mines statement. The NUM, and Scargill, were bad news for the mining industry.
For the 1981-2 recession, read this current recession. Nothing to do with the Tories.

No coal to mine!!! There are over 150 years worth of good quality coking coal to be mined in Wales alone
at the rate it has been mined over the last 20 years. The National union of mineworkers under the leadership of Arthur Scargill were the most up to date with its members in history, and how ironic is it that all what Arthur Scargill was "scaremongering" about, in the words of thatcher, have turned out to be true. Solidarity my friend!!!

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:43 am

Right now I would vote old Labour but unfortunately they're not about so I'm going to probably vote Liberal Democrats because they do well around our area and I like the fact they're being the most realistic about what needs to be done. The only thing making me unsure is their immigration policy and Trident stance. If they sorted those two policies out I'd definitely vote Liberal Democrat but we'll see. I'm going to continue to monitor the situation.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:50 am

ukip for me :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:54 am

I'm voting for the Icelandic Volcano party. It's done more to stop immigration in the last seven days than labour's done in ten years :D

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Vote Plaid and they will put Wales back 50 years. Dont do it.