Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Internet Security Software

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Im looking for new internet security software for my, my wifes and kids computers. 5 in all. What security software would you recommend? I need the anti virus, anti spyware and firewall and that.

thanks

Re: Internet Security Software

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:42 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Im looking for new internet security software for my, my wifes and kids computers. 5 in all. What security software would you recommend? I need the anti virus, anti spyware and firewall and that.

thanks

I use Kaspersky has everything on it, can buy it normally in tescos
Easy to use and doesnt slow your computer down.
Although You have to renew every year, I think its the dogs bollocks.
You can however download some free on the net. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:44 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Im looking for new internet security software for my, my wifes and kids computers. 5 in all. What security software would you recommend? I need the anti virus, anti spyware and firewall and that.

thanks

Neva mind that Rickeee -Napier saturday for a few sherberts or wot?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

thanks

Neva mind that Rickeee -Napier saturday for a few sherberts or wot?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hope to see you there Blazing. :D :whip:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:55 pm

I'll be there, nice and early Rick!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:01 pm

MalagaCF wrote:

thanks

I use Kaspersky has everything on it, can buy it normally in tescos
Easy to use and doesnt slow your computer down.
Although You have to renew every year, I think its the dogs bollocks.
You can however download some free on the net. :ayatollah:

i use macafee and as we speak am re-installing software as my macafee didnt up date (or i didnt set it tidy) so lost the lot, got a scan going on in the background.

i used to use kaspersky and the interface is so easy probablly the easiest on the market, also you can now get a 2 year version
pay download and update online.