Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Traffic cops last night, those brothers

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 pm

anybody on here know those 2 idiot brothers on Traffic cops last night? O'Driscolls or something. How thick are they? I did laugh, however, when one said he'd fetch his "insurance policy" and came out with an iron bar :lol: And he was cuffed quite easily and said that, if the copper took the cuffs off, he'd beat the shit out of him, even though he couldn't do anything before they were put on. What a cock

Re: Traffic cops last night, those brothers

Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:06 pm

chav vermin of the world, should be shot to help the country out and pay less in benifits

Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:13 pm

And pikeys to boot

Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:40 pm

I heared my school was on there, serious now

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Watch them pikeys they love a skuffle

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:49 pm

they were in yew st,nt afon taf

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:anybody on here know those 2 idiot brothers on Traffic cops last night? O'Driscolls or something. How thick are they? I did laugh, however, when one said he'd fetch his "insurance policy" and came out with an iron bar :lol: And he was cuffed quite easily and said that, if the copper took the cuffs off, he'd beat the shit out of him, even though he couldn't do anything before they were put on. What a cock

I watched that funny as hell. they were pikeys, they were off their faces, when the other brother came out with the crow bar as his insurance policy it did make me chuckle!!! were they in cardiff!!!! did you see the copper let the one brother just fall flat on his face when he was cuffed, hell of a clout he had on his head mind!!!!!