Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEXT YEARS SEASON TICKETS- PLAT AMBOS

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 am

can anyone tell me what the deal is with the season tickets next year as i bought mine before xmas to help the club but had no written information to confirm it,how will the club know who has and hasnt ..will they have put information on the screens when they were purchased to confirm payment of next years which will help them regarding the play off tickets this year....the only way i could show them a reciept is if i got a copy of my credit card bill.......anyone know?

Re: NEXT YEARS SEASON TICKETS- PLAT AMBOS

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:53 am

did u pay in full and are u registered with the online ticketing ? My online ticket status shows Ive paid for my 2010 / 2011 ticket :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:06 pm

yes i did pay in full....but had no confirmation ,guess ill just have to phone and ask them..as for online cant remember if i am registered as ive no need to get tickets off there

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:19 pm

no problem just pphoned the club..its all done and says on the system and the girl said she,d send out written information for me ..sorted.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 pm

i took the 5 month option but had a ticket reciept from when i went in and signed up, thats 2 weeks before i had the loan paperwork off zebra

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:05 pm

i paid in full on my card, but after a number of calls to the ticket office, they still havent sent me my receipt, not to worried as i have paid with my card, =so i have proof, but its annoying :?: