Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AM SO GLAD BORLEY IS BACK

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:34 am

I am so glad Borley is back Tomorrow, The Riddler has been acting like he owned the Club again while Steve has been away and taking on all the plaudits, Riddler get back in your cage and shut up.

Borley will now get back to organising the sale of the Shares now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

TG lands on Friday to sort things out and See The Wednesday game, get The Malaysian Flags out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I AM SO GLAD BORLEY IS BACK

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:48 am

thank god for that...hate the way that tw*t wants to try and grab the glory........one other thing annis regarding season tickets.....how will the club know which fans bought season tickets before xmas to help the club out as i did and had no letter confirmation guranteeing this so no real proof.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:53 am

so who sorted the latest play off ticket and season ticket sales push then , coz Ive had an e-mail from the trust saying they discussed it with the CCFC board ............. all sounds like a Riddler offer to me ??

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 am

The last time I heard someone tell someone else to get back in their cage was at Brecon Jazz when my mate was perving on girls. So now, after you've said that, I've got this image of Ridsdale being in some Carry On sketch chasing half naked girls to the sound of Benny Hill music whilst whipping their behinds with a towel! Urgh!

Welcome back Borley. Finish what you've started. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:55 am

Martyn1963 wrote:so who sorted the latest play off ticket and season ticket sales push then , coz Ive had an e-mail from the trust saying they discussed it with the CCFC board ............. all sounds like a Riddler offer to me ??

It is a RIDDLER OFFER WITHOUT CONSULTING Borley :evil:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:05 am

thought so Annis , its typical of a Riddler quick fix scheme without even looking at the bigger picture . I cant believe how he can even justify not selling anymore ST's after that cut off date .............. he's gambling on the Prem League again and the budget being based on " pay on the day " match prices and NOT ST income revenue ! Sooner TG gets involved the better before any nore damage can be done :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:54 am

Martyn1963 wrote:thought so Annis , its typical of a Riddler quick fix scheme without even looking at the bigger picture . I cant believe how he can even justify not selling anymore ST's after that cut off date .............. he's gambling on the Prem League again and the budget being based on " pay on the day " match prices and NOT ST income revenue ! Sooner TG gets involved the better before any nore damage can be done :ayatollah:

But the offer clearly states that the Season Ticket sales will only be suspended IF we are promoted. If not, back on sale again. Makes perfect sense to me.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:58 am

does is it tho , and why STOP fans purchasing ST's for the Prem League ? Put the price up then sell them , the money we make from promotion then from Sky , plus the away fan income and merchandising will be more than enough ! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:so who sorted the latest play off ticket and season ticket sales push then , coz Ive had an e-mail from the trust saying they discussed it with the CCFC board ............. all sounds like a Riddler offer to me ??

It is a RIDDLER OFFER WITHOUT CONSULTING Borley :evil:

Does that mean that this offer could be overturned with the return of Borley?

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:00 am

BORLEY ISNT THE CHAIRMAN END OF riddler is why consult borley hang on wasnt this the same borley of a few weeks ago who was the villian

Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:29 pm

DEANO wrote:BORLEY ISNT THE CHAIRMAN END OF riddler is why consult borley hang on wasnt this the same borley of a few weeks ago who was the villian

Hang on Deano, I Have NEVER called Borley a villain or ANY NAMES , I have always said I still had faith in him, read ALL MY PAST POSTS. Riddler is chairman only in name.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:44 pm

I heard the Riddler on Radio 5 state that if we got to the premier he would not put ticket prices up as the tv income was so great. He even suggested that prices may be reduced if I remember correctly.
Mind you, this was before the shit hit the fan re the state of our finances.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:46 pm

pontypandy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
DEANO wrote:BORLEY ISNT THE CHAIRMAN END OF riddler is why consult borley hang on wasnt this the same borley of a few weeks ago who was the villian

Hang on Deano, I Have NEVER called Borley a villain or ANY NAMES , I have always said I still had faith in him, read ALL MY PAST POSTS. Riddler is chairman only in name.

So who made the decision on ST's then?

The Riddler, without TG and Borleys knowing.
THE RIDDLER WILL NOT BE HERE NEXT SEASON.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Annis I cant wait for the Riddler to piss off.we refused to renew our season tickets with him in charge and now those seats have been sold from under us. We have been told we must now buy a season ticket by may 1st or maybe miss out on one,as well as be moved and we have to make a one off payment of over £600,no installments.What a way to treat people who have paid up and been loyal every other year.
Good riddance to the scum.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:11 pm

Denzil wrote:Annis I cant wait for the Riddler to piss off.we refused to renew our season tickets with him in charge and now those seats have been sold from under us. We have been told we must now buy a season ticket by may 1st or maybe miss out on one,as well as be moved and we have to make a one off payment of over £600,no installments.What a way to treat people who have paid up and been loyal every other year.

Denzil, the man is a snake and just lines his own pockets, he is trying to blackmail the fans. I hate him with a passion for his LIES and Spin and stealing from our Fans.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Denzil wrote:Annis I cant wait for the Riddler to piss off.we refused to renew our season tickets with him in charge and now those seats have been sold from under us. We have been told we must now buy a season ticket by may 1st or maybe miss out on one,as well as be moved and we have to make a one off payment of over £600,no installments.What a way to treat people who have paid up and been loyal every other year.

Denzil, the man is a snake and just lines his own pockets, he is trying to blackmail the fans. I hate him with a passion for his LIES and Spin and stealing from our Fans.

i wake up ,the first thing i do s check : is he still the chairman of ccfc ??? one morning soon hope it will make my day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Denzil I hate the Riddler and in no way want to defend him, but I think you need to put things into perspective.

Everyone had a chance to buy season tickets before Christmas with an interest free option but you choose not to take it up on the grounds of principal (which I admire you for).

However, it is perfectly understandable that the club now take the view that it owes you no loyalty and as circumstances have changed the club has set out its own agenda which they believe is in their own best interests.

That has now had a negative impact on your personal circumstances but you have to realise that when you make a principled stand you will no doubt pay a penance somewhere along line.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Zabier wrote:So now, after you've said that, I've got this image of Ridsdale being in some Carry On sketch chasing half naked girls to the sound of Benny Hill music whilst whipping their behinds with a towel! Urgh!

Welcome back Borley. Finish what you've started. :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpc5_3B5xdk

You might be onto something Zabier, may be we should adpot the tune and singing towards Ridsdale :lol: