Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE WEDNESDAY ARE GOING TO!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:32 am

sam salim wrote:Baz!!!!!! I thought you might be a bit mor considerate?????? :?
cant i was up there last year, still hurts, but look on the bright side at least you wont be playing leeds next season :lol: :lol: or us ;) :D

bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:39 am

so Sam the other game on Saturday , who do u want to win then ....... Jacks or Blades ? ? :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:20 am

Martyn1963 wrote:so Sam the other game on Saturday , who do u want to win then ....... Jacks or Blades ? ? :lol: :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: :lol: thats a hard one, i think the blades will turn them over :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: but i would think evert weds fan would want the jacks to win :o

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:08 am

Hope we smash Wednesday after last year they celebrated like they won the league, never forgive them fot that, 3 nil city 2000 wednesday fans crying, Sheff utd beat jacks and Blackpool win perfect day. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 am

I think it'll be a good game yesterday - I think Cardiff will sit back and try and get a draw/small win, to keep the unbeaten run, but sheff weds will be fighting for survival.

2-1 to the city, with ledley and chops/rossco scoring.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:32 am

sam salim wrote:ROCK THE CITY STADIUM AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

SWFC.jpg

Sam on this one I feel we are finally going to come alive and Cardiff Fans will Rock the Stadium(well I hope so :lol: ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 am

no club is to big to go down.hope wednesday make loads of noise in div 1 next season because thats where they belong

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:34 am

YOU CAN ROCK THE STADIUM, BUT WE ARE SENDING YOU DOWN! lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:55 am

Mandy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Love to see them go down after last season sorry :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Both teams didnt play that day, an unfortunate game !!! But Wednesday are not a lower division side !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they will be if they get relegated, what goes around comes around, hopefully the pigs will be down on Saturday and will be us laughing at them

one team in Sheffield and they play in red and white

Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Can't wait to see the Glum Wednesday fans faces after taking the piss last year.......

GOING DOWN GOING DOWN GOING DOWN.........GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! ;-)

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:so Sam the other game on Saturday , who do u want to win then ....... Jacks or Blades ? ? :lol: :ayatollah:

not bothered who wins,hate both of them but be interesting if the jacks make the playoffs!!!!!! :)