Darren Purse on our side

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:54 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26274395/

Re: Darren Purse on our side

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:24 pm

good man :D

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:32 pm

glad to see him at CCS,always thought he was a good asset to the club,certainly good with the suppporters.i will :ayatollah: darren.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:48 pm

He was a great signing for us, one of the best captains if not the best of the last decade at least. A real nice guy and someone who should get a great reaction before the game from our fans :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:54 pm

purse is a true gentleman, i will always respect him

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:57 pm

met him at the players awards couple of seasons ago, what a prick, my own opinion, from the chat we had,

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Im amazed at that as ive been to every year of the awards and he was always one of the last players (along with Capaldi) to stay behind and talk and sign stuff, his last year he was at the awards night about an hour after all the other players had left. But I didnt have the convo you had so fair enough.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:13 pm

I can't remember if it was at Preston when we won 2-1 2 years ago or Qpr, he was warming up infront of us and he was hoping on 1 foot then on the other. A few city fans started to do it and chant "lets all do the pursey", the whole away end started to do it which was histerical!

Good lad he is

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Im amazed at that as ive been to every year of the awards and he was always one of the last players (along with Capaldi) to stay behind and talk and sign stuff, his last year he was at the awards night about an hour after all the other players had left. But I didnt have the convo you had so fair enough.

if your at the ninian sat i will explain, it wont sound right in words on here :shock: