Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pitch invasion Saturday

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Lets ave it!!

Let the club know its in support of the young INNOCENT lad shamefully banned by the
Club and the courts.

The more that get on, the more ridiculous it will look trying to ban everyone, particularly
having seen what happened at Plymouth.

Even if nobody gets on the pitch, it will be cos they have to ring it with stewards and everyone
will know why!

Re: Pitch invasion Saturday

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Not sure what you mean with the last sentence. Do you want to go on the pitch or not?

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:39 pm

im old school
two wrongs dont make a right
if its to be fought it has to be done correctly
saying that you will find that ccfc will ban a token fan or two and pick (AGAIN) on an easy target

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:43 pm

I'd only back a pitch invasion if we make the playoff final. It seems like an anti climax otherwise.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:45 pm

He was treated very, very poorly, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to get banned over someone I don't know. Sorry for not showing 'Solidarity'

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:10 pm

yeah u idiots run on the pitch then and f**k it up for the play off semi final yeah nice one who ever does this on the weekend

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:yeah u idiots run on the pitch then and f**k it up for the play off semi final yeah nice one who ever does this on the weekend

newcastle fans fkd up theyr promotion by going on the pitch against plymouth then? :roll:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:22 pm

no i mean the pitch its not like the club can afford to get it relayed again,

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:23 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:no i mean the pitch its not like the club can afford to get it relayed again,

again? by the looks of things theyv never relayed it :lol:
but u might be rite bout the pitch getting ruind

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:24 pm

no-one will get on there, city fans are too soft these days

Last game EVER at ninian park and not one person attempted to get on it for one last time, discracful, i had most of the grange end up for it, when i jumped the first barrier no-one followed, gutless

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:25 pm

and when i see the one clown gettin arrested for running onto the pitch saturday i'll know it's yu :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:25 pm

might have miss read that so scratch my first line above :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:26 pm

seanmogs wrote:
CCFC_Forever wrote:no i mean the pitch its not like the club can afford to get it relayed again,

again? by the looks of things theyv never relayed it :lol:
but u might be rite bout the pitch getting ruind

Can it get ruined anymore? Was that another Ridsdale lie? He said it was a state of the art pitch at the beginning of the season. Now it's just a state

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Your willing to risk getting banned knowing full well no one will do it with you.
I'm going to give it a miss, the only time im invading a pitch is to celebrate us making the play off final.
To help this lad out we need to get some banners at matches. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:00 pm

First of all we all know if you enter the field of play you will be banned. There is no secret to this rule secondly if the club done nothing then it will open the floodgates to anyone running on the pitch.
Is the sentence to harsh of coarse it is !! i am fed up with peados, burglars, assaults, drug dealers, etc etc not getting the sentence they deserve. Perhaps if this young lad said he done it whilst high on drugs then he would of got let off with counseling and "you poor young thing".
But he did know what the outcome would be by running on the pitch and one he will regret.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:02 pm

have mine already :D ---------->

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Thought that was for Mallo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:24 pm

If I thought everyone would go on the pitch in solidarity i'd be there, but
city fans these days are too f*cking soft!

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Zabier wrote:I'd only back a pitch invasion if we make the playoff final. It seems like an anti climax otherwise.

That's the one !!! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:If I thought everyone would go on the pitch in solidarity i'd be there, but
city fans these days are too f*cking soft!

After you, then. Perhaps you can go first, show us all how to toughen up and I look forward to leaving you sitting at the bar on match days as you sit out your ban :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:52 pm

No f@@king chance of me getting over them boardings! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 pm

While I feel the punishment was way out of order, I for one don't want to give anyone a reason to doc us points.