Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I HAVE JUST HAD IT CONFIRMED

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:30 pm

100% Every Fan will get a Full Refund on their Season Tickets if We get Promoted to the Premiership, After THe Riddler has gone TG and Steve Borley will Guarantee it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We get nearly £48 million once promoted and if Relegated the following season over the next 4 years we then get 4 parachute payments as well worth £48 Million :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I HAVE JUST HAD IT CONFIRMED

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:33 pm

wot bout 5 yr price freeze mate

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:100% Every Fan will get a Full Refund on their Season Tickets if We get Promoted to the Premiership, After THe Riddler has gone TG and Steve Borley will Guarantee it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We get nearly £48 million once promoted and if Relegated the following season over the next 4 years we then get 4 parachute payments as well worth £48 Million :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good on them, men of there words :ayatollah:
doesnt effect me i applied for it, then when zebra sent me confirmation letter to send back, i ripped it up because i didnt trust riddler....

i will get one as soon he leaves, or at whatever stage the clubs future is stable !! :twisted: irrelavant of what league we are in

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:01 pm

:ayatollah: He who dares Rodney, He who dares :ayatollah:

Two portion of premiership football free, with a side order of fozen prices for another 4 years please TG

:D thank you very much me old china :D

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:18 pm

The first thing I will buy is the new shirt with the premiership badges on the side
its just gotta be done

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 pm

as i said before,i didnt get my ticket to get my money back,i got it because city needed my money and to be honest they can keep my money,thats all i ever wanted was for the management to be honest with us and the team give 100% every game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:37 pm

krab wrote:as i said before,i didnt get my ticket to get my money back,i got it because city needed my money and to be honest they can keep my money,thats all i ever wanted was for the management to be honest with us and the team give 100% every game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I feel the same! :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:44 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
krab wrote:as i said before,i didnt get my ticket to get my money back,i got it because city needed my money and to be honest they can keep my money,thats all i ever wanted was for the management to be honest with us and the team give 100% every game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And me! All I want is to know the money is being used wisely by someone with a bit of business acumen for the benefit of the CCFC. Not by some deranged escapee from a bad Batman movie with a penchant to grow their nose bigger than Jay Bothroyd's ego .....

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:47 pm

My Mrs has just had a big bust up with my 17 year old son. I mentioned this thread to him and my boy started rubbing his hands at the thought of getting a £329 refund and putting it towards his new car.

However, my wife who also heard it reminded him that we had bought his season ticket as a Christmas present so she was keeping the cash refund and buying a new cooker.

He's now stormed off into his room claiming child abuse.... :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:49 pm

soylent blue wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

And me! All I want is to know the money is being used wisely by someone with a bit of business acumen for the benefit of the CCFC. Not by some deranged escapee from a bad Batman movie with a penchant to grow their nose bigger than Jay Bothroyd's ego .....

Same here I bought mine before the refund offer was added in late December.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:50 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:My Mrs has just had a big bust up with my 17 year old son. I mentioned this thread to him and my boy started rubbing his hands at the thought of getting a £329 refund and putting it towards his new car.

However, my wife who also heard it reminded him that we had bought his season ticket as a Christmas present so she was keeping the cash refund and buying a new cooker.

indian giver

its his chrismas prezzie by default his money

if you bought someone a lottery card as a birthday prezzie and they scratched off a mill you wouldnt expect it back,
or would you ?

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:31 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:My Mrs has just had a big bust up with my 17 year old son. I mentioned this thread to him and my boy started rubbing his hands at the thought of getting a £329 refund and putting it towards his new car.

indian giver

its his chrismas prezzie by default his money

if you bought someone a lottery card as a birthday prezzie and they scratched off a mill you wouldnt expect it back,
or would you ?

Well partly due to your intervention Premier 1 and partly because it's just dawned on my wife that I'll get a refund as well, she has relented and decided to give him £100 plus his season ticket should we get promoted. :ayatollah: :D

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:35 pm

good call, tell him he owes me a pint :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 pm

NICE ONE.

I was talking to someone in the pub about this and he said would we get it back as we only had his word not on black and white.

One question as I've got my via Zebra Finance would get the months I paid for or would I have wait till September when I finished the 10 months off?

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 pm

That's great news. I've bought 3 in all & the thought of watching us in the premiership for free is unbelievable.Got a gut feeling that THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE BLUEBIRD! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Will they let us 'bank it' for a 2011/12 ticket instead at same price instead if a refund ?
I'd prefer that to be honest.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Shallow Hal wrote:Will they let us 'bank it' for a 2011/12 ticket instead at same price instead if a refund ?
I'd prefer that to be honest.

I would be up for that as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:42 pm

good. nice to see there are loyal to fans :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 pm

im,more than happy to have no cash, and a free season ticket, the next season?