Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plymouth want

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 am

Warren Feeney and also former player Capaldi for next season, they are they main 2 targets in the summer as they hope tp climb back in to the Championship following they relagtion this season.
Thats another Club that wants Warren's Services now along with Charlton, Leeds Bristol Rovers and also Carlise. There are also a few diffrent clubs looking at Capaldi. As either havent had much action this season maybe a season in League 1 would do them a world of good.
Good luck to the Pair of them I say as neither have let us down once called upon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Plymouth want

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:32 am

Good luck to both of them. It's not nice seeing any of our players spending time on the bench. I hope they both get the moves they want and regular first team football

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:35 am

Good luck and can they find Kennedy room down at Plymouth too ? :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:27 am

Good Luck to them , I think that is their Level. Feeney I am sure is a very nice person and I know you and Annis know him very well, But I do not believe he or Capaldi are 23 games a season Championship Players.
Thats the beauty of Football differing opinions! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:58 am

Glad to get the pair off the wage bill tbh. Along with Enckleman, Commingues and a few others if we go up.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:03 pm

For me Capaldi will always be remembered for his long throw that led to Ledley's winner vs Barnsley :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:11 pm

About time they moved on. warren was never going to break into our first team he just isnt the same standard as the likes of bothroyd, chops and mccormack.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:04 pm

There will be a significant difference in DJ's shopping list for players for next season based on our success / failure in the play offs.

As well as replacing the players that will be leaving surely we will need some additional squad players as well - how we have got where we have on such a small squad is anyones guess.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Good luck to them both, its a shame we never really got to see how good feeney actually was

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Good luck to both of them if they go,Dont think they were quite good enough for top half of the championship but I admire their proffessionalism during the season and hope they both get regular football elswhere.I know the NI fans think a lot of warren and feel we never gave him enough chances to proove it.Sadly now we will never know. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:41 pm

I like Plymouth, got a lot of family history down there. If Warren and Tony C move down there I think it will benefit both them and the club. They should sign Comminges as well! :p

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:25 pm

League 1 is both player's level that they would be comfortable at. Good luck to them. Plymouth are passionate fans and I am sure they will be a force in League 1 next year.

Weird they are looking at Capaldi though after he left them at end of contract for us.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Zabier wrote:I like Plymouth, got a lot of family history down there. If Warren and Tony C move down there I think it will benefit both them and the club. They should sign Comminges as well! :p

I thought you said you like them :lol: :lol: