Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

£28 for home play off ticket

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:51 am

Just bought mine in the Ninian Stand for £28 .......... anyone think the increase is right or wrong tho ??? :ayatollah:

Re: £28 for home play off ticket

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:52 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Just bought mine in the Ninian Stand for £28 .......... anyone think the increase is right or wrong tho ??? :ayatollah:

WRONG !!! Shows disrespect and contempt towards loyal fans! :twisted:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:56 am

milly44 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Just bought mine in the Ninian Stand for £28 .......... anyone think the increase is right or wrong tho ??? :ayatollah:

WRONG !!! Shows disrespect and contept towards loyal fans! :twisted:

complete rip off especially as I am a Platinum Ambo and forked out a lot already , CCFC know tho that we will always buy play off semi final tickets at any cost ! :x

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:07 am

im a 2009/10 season ticket holder at the mo but never had the money to fork out for my season ticket before christmas for the upcomin season and still havent due to the fact he hasnt gone yet.... can i buy mine now or do i have to wait until the 3rd may

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:09 am

CCFC know tho that we will always buy play off semi final tickets at any cost !

your right there martyn

how much extra is 28 quid for a normal walk up price for the ninian
because i think it is £28 anyway so there is no difference if your a walkup,

and everyone is being treated the same just like a cup match

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:10 am

CCFC_Forever wrote:im a 2009/10 season ticket holder at the mo but never had the money to fork out for my season ticket before christmas for the upcomin season and still havent due to the fact he hasnt gone yet.... can i buy mine now or do i have to wait until the 3rd may

easiest way is to go onto the e-ticketing site and try to buy them

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:14 am

CCFC_Forever wrote:im a 2009/10 season ticket holder at the mo but never had the money to fork out for my season ticket before christmas for the upcomin season and still havent due to the fact he hasnt gone yet.... can i buy mine now or do i have to wait until the 3rd may

You can get your ticket now online only , then on the fone or in person from May 3rd , uve then got til the 6th to get ur seat :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:28 am

Wrong. They could show some gratitude to loyal supporters by a reduction for ST/Ambos

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:38 am

early bird prices for my area of the stand are £24 !

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:47 am

Ninian Stand normal prices
Rows A to M are priced at £24 (adult)
And the corner and rows N to JJ are priced at £26 (adult)

If you do it over the phone also a £1 booking fee and 50p per ticket handling charge.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:53 am

Just looked up the ticket prices for last years play off final ,£34 ,£50, £62, £74 and £98.

Concessions half price with the exception of the £98 tickets which appear to be for the club Wembley seats .

These prices are on a par with the FA cup final and are well over the top, should be based on the average cost of tickets for games in the league.

No wonder the middle tier is half empty every year.

Will be very happy if we get there whatever the cost , just seems a bit steep compared to the cost of a league game.
:ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:58 am

If the money goes into the club in the right manner I don't care. £28 is a bit higher but the game is a bigger occasion than our normal league games.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:09 pm

TBH I was expecting to pay £28.

I agree with Zabier it's going to the club and I suppose that's the least I can offer with the Malaysians forking out a fortune to put right the exesses of our past.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:12 pm

its not to bad realy is it.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:TBH I was expecting to pay £28.

I agree with Zabier it's going to the club and I suppose that's the least I can offer with the Malaysians forking out a fortune to put right the exesses of our past.

Agreed. We can hardly criticise the current regime fo not making the most of marketing opportunities and then bemoan the fact they have charged us £28 for a play-off semi.

We have to be consistent and as a Platinum Ambo I have no issue with this price.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Aint that jumping the gun a bit.

What about those that can only go to a weekemnd or midweek match? We aint secured any place yet and could finish 3rd, 4th 5th or even 6th.

I presume they want to get money in as quickly as possible.

I am seriously thinking about not bothering with the home leg and see if I can get a ticket for the away leg. Might not even bother at all. Can think of better things to do with a few hundred quid (which is what the play offs will cost me).

Yours disolussioned Grapes

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:50 pm

I'm not sure on this but what percentage of the play off gate actually goes to the club?

I'm sure I read somewhere that all play off matches gate receipts go into a pot which is then split between all clubs in that league, minus expenses.

Or is that just the receipts from the final?

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:05 pm

milly44 wrote:

WRONG !!! Shows disrespect and contempt towards loyal fans! :twisted:

A f*cking DISGRACE :evil:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Steve Borley has not been kept up to date on any off this including TG :evil:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Steve Borley has not been kept up to date on any off this including TG :evil:

Annis steve on flight to amsterdam now from barcelona and booked on eurostar back into st pancreas tomorrow afternoon

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:16 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Steve Borley has not been kept up to date on any off this including TG :evil:

Annis steve on flight to amsterdam now from barcelona and booked on eurostar back into st pancreas tomorrow afternoon

Great we need him back NOW, he sounded so fed up last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Shit a brick,
disgusting from the club, way to reward the loyal fans

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:24 pm

you wont have to pay that kipper you big a yewff will you ?

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:25 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:you wont have to pay that kipper you big a yewff will you ?

No mate, but I think its scandlous