Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When will the Malaysians take full control ?????

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:36 am

Carl, Annis does anynone know ????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: When will the Malaysians take full control ?????

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:41 am

Well this week they were buying shares from fellow Directors and next week an EGM is suppose to be being called and to give them what they want for now 49%.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:02 am

so do we know who's shares they are going to buy and what happens to the shareholders who dont sell up ? :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:43 am

Martyn1963 wrote:so do we know who's shares they are going to buy and what happens to the shareholders who dont sell up ? :ayatollah:

Apparently Paul Guys/Mike Hall, Sam Hammams.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:45 am

hmmmmm , no Riddler ? :cry:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 am

Martyn1963 wrote:hmmmmm , no Riddler ? :cry:

Yea that's a niggling question Martyn. TG acquiring 49% of course denies him the drag along option and purchasing all the shares for the same price as he is paying PMG, Sam and the others.

To me that sound like the scheming little barstard Ridsdale is again putting his own interests ahead of the club because more than likely the shares will increase in value if we get promoted to the EPL.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:13 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:hmmmmm , no Riddler ? :cry:

Yea that's a niggling question Martyn. TG acquiring 49% of course denies him the drag along option and purchasing all the shares for the same price as he is paying PMG, Sam and the others.

To me that sound like the scheming little barstard Ridsdale is again putting his own interests ahead of the club because more than likely the shares will increase in value if we get promoted to the EPL.

Maybe, but 51% is achievable without Ridders shares.

I thought the Malaysians deliberately only wanted 49%?

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:18 am

49% is enough for a majority control of the club , next would come an AGM where the board members would have to be elected or re-elected ........... no way on this earth would Ridsdale get proposed let alone seconded ! Interesting times ahead :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:54 am

Am I wrong, but wont the value of shares go up the minute the Malaysians are in
control of 49%?

It will signify a massive sea change for Cardiff City Football Club, the dawn of a
new era, and a positive one at that. Plus, if we DO get to the premiership, with
Riddler still holding shares????????????

My point being.. If Riddler still has shares once TG takes 49% of the remaining shares..

His will automatically become worth a lot more

Or am I wrong?

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:21 pm

sure i read somewhere either written by carl or annis
that one he has these 49% he will sell them to his company for a reduced price thus reducing the value of the other shares to the same price

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Well this week they were buying shares from fellow Directors and next week an EGM is suppose to be being called and to give them what they want for now 49%.

Cheers Pal, things are starting to move a little faster then !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:45 am

when were in the prem