Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Burke, Macca and Jay

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:41 pm

I wouldnt play them till the Play offs now, they are our 3 best players and Players I feel we cant replace, anyone else we could Replace even Chops, but theese 3 lets wrap them up in cotton wool. What do you all think? :ayatollah:

Re: Burke, Macca and Jay

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 pm

BlueCheg wrote:I wouldnt play them till the Play offs now, they are our 3 best players and Players I feel we cant replace, anyone else we could Replace even Chops, but theese 3 lets wrap them up in cotton wool. What do you all think? :ayatollah:

We have 2 weeks untill the play offs they might lose fitness and match touch

I would play them for about 70 mins each game just to keep them sharpe.

:ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:45 pm

I think Burke needs some game time under his belt to get match fit , same as Ledley and Etuhu . Maybe change the back 4 around tho just to give Gyepes and Hudson a bit of game time maybe ? Id keep Whitts and anybody else thats close to picking up too many yellows on the bench :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Burke needs to get totally fit.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:53 pm

IMO the defence has already been changed to much and should stay as it is now, I would give Hudson around 30mins a game if possible though. If winning give Wildig some time and Etuhu as well

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Gyepes in my opinion needs the game time more than Hudson ? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 pm

I know a lot of people dont like Hudson but I rate him higher than Gypes, for some reason he hasnt looked the same player since that fat lad at Preston out run him. Hudson if he doesnt get game time in the next two weeks is basically ruled out of the play/offs IMO

Gypes hasnt been out that long so should be ok to step in if needed