Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Sorry Sam :shock:

maybe you can come support the bluebirds in the prem instead :ayatollah:

Re: Sorry but i have to stir it up on here

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:51 pm

love to send them down

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Watford and Scunthorpe got 2 huge games this week and dont Wednesday play Watford in the last game ? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Watford and Scunthorpe got 2 huge games this week and dont Wednesday play Watford in the last game ? :ayatollah:

Wednesday play Palace last game get it right :lol:

:ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:59 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Watford and Scunthorpe got 2 huge games this week and dont Wednesday play Watford in the last game ? :ayatollah:

I stand corrected :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

I stand errected :lol: :ayatollah:

You stand what Martyn :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:03 pm

U guys spend too much with Baz , he's corrupted ur way of thinking :lol: CORected I said ! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:U guys spend too much with Baz , he's corrupted ur way of thinking :lol: ERRECTED I said ! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Yes we know you said that. :lol: :lol:

You have been looking at Jezz too much or that women you were perving on at the Windsor. :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Eddie May wrote:Sheffield Wednesday home this Saturday, everyone please remember that when they stopped us making the play offs, they kept putting it on the tanoy prestons result and during the game all the time during the game on the score board at the end they celebrated like mad and in the streets thousands taunted us :evil:

Yep the bustards, lets go all out to punish them and send them down !!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 pm

whey hey , not half :lol: she was quite game tho fair do's and I wasnt perving but just doing some research into the molecular structures and advantages of silicon implants compared to the real thing !! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Eddie May wrote:Sheffield Wednesday home this Saturday, everyone please remember that when they stopped us making the play offs, they kept putting it on the tanoy prestons result and during the game all the time during the game on the score board at the end they celebrated like mad and in the streets thousands taunted us :evil:

A great example of
"What comes around goes around".

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:20 pm

tenbyblue wrote:

A great example of
"What comes around goes around".

Is Ali actually allowed to do his own thing on the tannoy these days or does he have to obey the rules too ?? :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:22 pm

I believe he has little control these days :x
Which is sad as his humour is perfect for us and football

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:41 am

Let's send the cunts down!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:52 am

Payback time. Send them down. Sorry Sam

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:27 am

f**k them, send the english fuckers down

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:45 am

I just told Sam Hammam what happened last season at Sheff Wed, he said they are a Massive Club twice Sheffield Utd, but if thats how they treated us send the Bastards down, Sorry Sam Sheff Wed.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:54 am

I agree i want to send them down as well you thought they just won the league the way they celebrated last year

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:56 am

I'm not that bothered. Plymouth were the team I really wanted to go down and that's now mission completed.

Of the others I would prefer C Palace to go down rather than Sheffield W, remember them last season with Roger Johnson and this one with Michael Chopra?

I always want the Bluebirds to win but if we come out of Saturday with a draw I wouldn't be to unhappy.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:07 am

Id take 2 draws so that Leicester get 4th place as I want us to have the 2nd leg away coz there will be less pressure on us then . Im sure Weds will be happy take a point from us too :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:38 am

they wouldn't give two hoots if it was the other way around! they'd gladly send us down, just because we have one of thier fans on here

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:02 am

If we beat them on Saturday and Watford win then Watford will be safe.

Crystal Palace play on Monday, if they win then Wednesday are down.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:05 am

I like Sheffield Wednesday as they were my Premiership club as a kid. However, whoever plays us I want us to beat, no room for easy takings in football.

Ideally, I'd like both Sheff Wed and Crystal Palace to lose on Saturday with Sheff Wed beating Palace in the final game of the season. I want 6 points for Cardiff and if that means relegating Sheff Wed then so be it! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:25 am

Id love 6 points for Cardiff too aslong as Forest dont bag 6 too , I dont want an away play off game at 12.45pm on the Saturday ......... too early mun :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:42 pm

going down.....going down......going down......

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:30 pm

down :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and it will be our turn to laugh this year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sorry sam :D

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:21 pm

I AGREE ON YOUR OPINIONS, BUT MY TEAM THE WEDNESDAY AND I WILL ACCEPT IF WE GO DOWN THAT WE DESERVE TO GO DOWN! THE 2O+ THOUSAND WILL STILL BE THERE NEXT SEASON! ;) WILL THE CITY'S GLORY HUNTERS STILL BE THERE IF IT ALL GOE'S PEAR SHAPED IN THE PLAYOFFS??????? :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 pm

sam salim wrote:I AGREE ON YOUR OPINIONS, BUT MY TEAM THE WEDNESDAY AND I WILL ACCEPT IF WE GO DOWN THAT WE DESERVE TO GO DOWN! THE 2O+ THOUSAND WILL STILL BE THERE NEXT SEASON! ;) WILL THE CITY'S GLORY HUNTERS STILL BE THERE IF IT ALL GOE'S PEAR SHAPED IN THE PLAYOFFS??????? :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Eddie May wrote:and me :lol:

sorry sam :oops:

YOU SHITSTIRER!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: