Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I AM REALLY GLAD ITV QUESTIONED HIM TODAY

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:29 pm

rob wrote:they are all the same, they tell you what they think you want to hear, ad then when they get your vote, they shaft you right up the arse.

no rob, they'll love people like you, let us keep guns and go around grangetown playing with them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Ben wrote:
rob wrote:they are all the same, they tell you what they think you want to hear, ad then when they get your vote, they shaft you right up the arse.

no rob, they'll love people like you, let us keep guns and go around grangetown playing with them :lol: :lol: :lol:

a bit of target practice ben ?

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:52 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:f*cking useless all of them, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lets start our own party :D

The Monkey-facing party. :D

Baz, Ive just joined UKIP on their website. I honestly think that Immigration is fcuking our country up.
We are paying more taxes for immigrants to receive houses, free cash (without paying in a bean), overcrowd our nhs, schools and hospitals. They then have the cheek to send all that money abroad out of our country.
Wait until we start paying taxes to the EU!!!! This has been brought up at a recent EU meeting!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:55 pm

We are legally bound by European Law, so can't stop any amount off EEC nationals coming to our country so what would be the point of putting a cap on immigration. Make it harder for them to get in yes and set up points system like Australia yes. Why continue chucking minor criminals into criminal school i.e prison and letting them out far more qualified to commit crime. Prison is just like a schol to many. Yes we need prison, but for minor crimes???

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:NO way will Nick Clegg, get My Vote after an ITV Reporter questioned him Today. Yes the other day he well impressed me, a bit like The Riddler.

He was asked 2 straight questions IMMIGRATION.

His Reply No he will not put a Cap on the amount coming in to Britain. :evil:

Sentencing on real criminals Burglars(house)/Thieves and some violent assaults.

His reply sending them to prison will not be the punishment anymore, community service in future :evil:

Clegg never voted in the past Liberal and DEF wont this time .

Annis with respect I believe you (& many others) are looking at this the wrong way. Neither Labour nor the Conservatives will cap immigration because they can't as the EU has all the power on that score.

On crime neither Labour nor the Conservatives will put any more criminals in jail because

1. the jails are full &
2. the Government has no money to build new prisons or house any extra prisoners.

Clegg is just being honest by offering alternatives.

Whilst immigration along with crime and punishment are very important issues, the truth is there no difference whatsoever between the 3 main parties and whoever gets in will implement the same policies, the only difference being Clegg is admitting to that and I admire him for his honesty and bravery in doing so.

However, where the main parties do differ is the Lib Dems are committed to pulling out of Afghanistan, cancelling ID cards and Trident.

The money saved (around £40billion) will be spent on frontline services and give scope for tax cuts once the economy begins to recover.

At the end of the day if a politician makes an effort to be straight and honest, shouldn't they be rewarded for that rather than penalised?

Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:35 pm

I thought Clegg was good last week and would have got my vote on that performance alone. But on Thursday, you know that he's going to get a harder time as the other 2 will be ready to rip his policies apart. If they've got a bit about them, that is, which remains to be seen.

However, the issue that matters most to me is transport. I'm sick and tired of being treated as a second class citizen just because I choose to drive a car. If you think football hooligans get a hard time, I think motorists get an even harder one. Most of us on here are motorists, aren't we. Between speed cameras, extortionate petrol prices, dwindling car parking for those of us who have no choice but to drive into town to work and being treated as some kind of pariah by the wankers from the green partiers and the unwashed hippies, we are seen as the lowest of the low by those bike riding cunts. It seems to me that the tories have got the best policies for motorists, so they will get my vote, just as they have done since I was 18

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:03 pm

ALL THREE of the main parties are so similar now that it makes no real difference who
gets in. I would kick Labour out on their arses though for shitting on the British people
with their devious secret policy to flood the country with the scum of the earth.

Immigration is easy...

Anyone arriving on our shores either has a job waiting for them or does not enter. f**k
Europe. A database should be set up whereby wouldbe employers of foreign workers have
to submit applications in advance of the person arriving in Britain. All companies wishing
to employ foreigners should be vetted as to their suitability, then everything is cross-referenced
at passport control. If it doesn't add up... f**k em off back home!!

As for asylum seekers?? its a plain fact that the VAST majority knocking on Britains door are
not GENUINE, because they have already passed through safe countries to get here. These
people do NOT need to be admitted whilst an investigation goes on. If they haven't arrived
here direct from their country of origin then f**k EM!!.... Before the wishy-washy wankers
on this site start crying for them, please explain how an Iraqi (for Instance) can be a genuine
asylum seeker here if he has travelled through Europe? He should have applied for Asylum
long before getting to France

Foreign Students?? Britain needs them, but more stringent checks on the 'alleged' universities
should be made. If a foreign student disappears once his/her visa runs out, then the University
or college is to be held liable, shut down and fined accordingly.

If its any help to me in anticipation of the flak im going to get from the dudley-do-rights... My
Grandad was Lithuanian. My sister is married to an African American and my best mate is of
Maori/Cardiff stock. Oh and I wont be voting BNP either

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 pm

NO NO NO

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:39 pm

This is the same Nick Clegg who when an MEP claimed for business class travel on his expenses when he actually flew economy. That is fraud.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 am

:lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:58 am

ok