Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:08 pm

I'll be there too :ayatollah:

Re: FORUM GET TOGETHER SATURDAY 24th APRIL

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 pm

I'LL BE THERE!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:03 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Pompey wrote:Going to be a good day out on saturday.

It was a pleasure drinking with you fellas in sheperds bush out in the sun. Hopefully we will have the same weather saturday :) :ayatollah:

cheaper donuts for u in Canton too mate :lol:

i had the gold plated donuts :lol:
pompey was the snob sat outside the cafe in shephards bush with his legs crossed like a bender eating fudge cake with cream with a knife and folk on a plate.....(gayer)

while we hurled vile abuse from pub across the road about his mum :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:19 am

must have cost him an extra £10 to do that , and I did noticed 1 or 2 of the local gentlemen folk of dodgy gender eyeing him up :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:38 pm

im there squire but im staying off the bow after last saturday up penydarren park :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:Are every one Welcome off this message board Even if you have not met them in a Cardiff game?

:ayatollah:

all friends on here mate , I didnt know or meet anybody from here until a few months back ................ great bunch of guys here ! :ayatollah:

Amen to that, everyone on here epsecially milly and claire have helped through what has been a tough weekend and its going to be a tough week or so.

Cheers guys

Anytime Fish x

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:31 pm

is there a special handshake or anything we must do? or will everyone be wearing a daffodill? :ayatollah: :roll:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:38 pm

ninianblue wrote:is there a special handshake or anything we must do? or will everyone be wearing a daffodill? :ayatollah: :roll:
i will be wearing.....................................nothing bollocky buff for me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 pm

mental note "blindfold for daughter" "wide angle lens for photo's of baz" with zoom lens for small bits :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Will try and make an appearance and have one or 2 beers. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Bit small in there for a large gathering boys, what's the weather like saturday? we'll be drinking outside if big turn out.
I HOPE SHEFF UTD f**k THE JACKS UP THIS WEEKEND, CMON BLACKPOOL PASS THE SCUM :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:17 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
ninianblue wrote:is there a special handshake or anything we must do? or will everyone be wearing a daffodill? :ayatollah: :roll:
i will be wearing.....................................nothing bollocky buff for me :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG BUFFY BAZ - you know the effect that has on me ;) ( that my special pressie) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 pm

i will be looking for a fight aswell, so if there is anybody, say, under 7, looking for trouble, bring it on,,,,, ,,, ps, i dont want no 6 yr old hard bastards :old: :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Better tell the landlord.........mareck too order a few more barrels of strongbow.. :lol:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 am

ok

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:24 am

Jez wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

OMG BUFFY BAZ - you know the effect that has on me ;) ( that my special pressie) :lol: :lol: :lol:
shall i order a new supply of razor blades jezzy ;) :D

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 am

You smooth operator !! :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Denzil wrote:Better tell the landlord.........mareck too order a few more barrels of strongbow.. :lol:

i believe its malik :P

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Malic the Landlord has sectioned of Part of the Lounge area for This Forum
just say your from here, even put sandwiches on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Malic the Landlord has sectioned of Part of the Lounge area for This Forum
just say your from here, even put sandwiches on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

(Annis you taking the girls ?)

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:54 am

Jez wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Malic the Landlord has sectioned of Part of the Lounge area for This Forum

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No Jezz, they hate the New Stadium, they prefer Merthyrs.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:06 pm

I've got one question... which one of you sexy men is going to buy a broad, I mean gent, like me a drink on Saturday?! :D

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 pm

promise to tickle my top lip with that ferret on your and i will Image

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Zabier wrote:I've got one question... which one of you sexy men is going to buy a broad, I mean gent, like me a drink on Saturday?! :D

me me me me me me me me :old: :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:00 pm

touch that moustache n i'll scram your eyes out :old: fella :lol:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Mrs Nobby and myself will call in for one or two, see you Saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jez wrote:

No Jezz, they hate the New Stadium, they prefer Merthyrs.

Dont we all

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:51 pm

can't wait. should be a fun day. what time is everyone going down? :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:53 am

chippy909 wrote:can't wait. should be a fun day. what time is everyone going down? :ayatollah:

Food in withers, pint in the Cross, should be down about 1-1.30?

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Last home League game of the Season SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY (Before the play offs).

Meet up From about 12.30pm in THE NINIAN PARK PUB, Hopefully put some more names to faces on here. Its really been great getting to know loads more new FRIENDS/FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So come on Zabier,Merlin,Jon Candy,Tony Williams,Claude Blue,Daf, Martyn etc etc etc See if you can pop in and have a drink,we have had some great debates/chats on here and never met :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"NINIAN PARK PUB " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malic the Landlord has sectioned of Part of the Lounge area for This Forum
just say your from here, Cheap Chicken Curry and Chips :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: