Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FORUM GET TOGETHER SATURDAY 24th APRIL

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:09 am

Last home League game of the Season SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY (Before the play offs).

Meet up From about 12.30pm in THE NINIAN PARK PUB, Hopefully put some more names to faces on here. Its really been great getting to know loads more new FRIENDS/FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So come on Zabier,Merlin,Jon Candy,Tony Williams,Claude Blue,Daf, Martyn etc etc etc See if you can pop in and have a drink,we have had some great debates/chats on here and never met :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"NINIAN PARK PUB " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malic the Landlord has sectioned of Part of the Lounge area for This Forum
just say your from here, Cheap Chicken Curry and Chips :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FORUM GET TOGETHER SATURDAY 24th APRIL

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 am

I will be there with Alison and Angharad and my 2 boys will hopefully make an appearence :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:52 pm

i'll be there looking forward to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:16 pm

carlccfc wrote:I will be there with Alison and Angharad and my 2 boys will hopefully make an appearence :ayatollah:

them two bookend that dont talk to each other :lol:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:50 pm

will be there mcsprogg :old: :old: :old:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:21 pm

i might pop in for a can of cold lager :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:52 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I will be there with Alison and Angharad and my 2 boys will hopefully make an appearence :ayatollah:

them two bookend that dont talk to each other :lol:

I will introduce them to each other before the get together Nips, 17 and 18 yrs old and you swear they just met :lol:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:21 am

i will be there, also by personall invite mr splott light :ayatollah: who seems to have the same sense of humour as myself :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:17 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i will be there, also by personall invite mr splott light :ayatollah: who seems to have the same sense of humour as myself :ayatollah:

oh god

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:26 pm

If I'm welcome I'll definatly pop along.

I'll be bringing my brother and probably a mate or two if thats ok?

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:26 pm

I shall be there!!

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:56 pm

you guys are a bad influence on me and I am forced to drink too much :lol: Im going to be out after the Weds game instead so Im bound to find u lot somewhere , Shepherds Bush drinking in the sun was good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:you guys are a bad influence on me and I am forced to drink too much :lol: Im going to be out after the Weds game instead so Im bound to find u lot somewhere , Shepherds Bush drinking in the sun was good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You won't drink too much in the Ninian. The lager is revolting :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:29 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: as per me n the boy there for a lemonade :D

On it after too :ayatollah:

See ya all there ;)

Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 pm

i'll pop in :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:you guys are a bad influence on me and I am forced to drink too much :lol: Im going to be out after the Weds game instead so Im bound to find u lot somewhere , Shepherds Bush drinking in the sun was good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You won't drink too much in the Ninian. The lager is revolting :lol: :lol:

Strongbow all the way :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Are every one Welcome off this message board Even if you have not met them in a Cardiff game?

:ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Are every one Welcome off this message board Even if you have not met them in a Cardiff game?

all friends on here mate , I didnt know or meet anybody from here until a few months back ................ great bunch of guys here ! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Yes, Your right martin, have a lot of respect for people on here even if i haven't met any of them.
Learn't a lot on here including Monkey facing :shock: . And about what is happing with the Malaysians and so on.
I always come on when im in a sh*t mood and it cheers me up on here.
Thanks Every one.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:Are every one Welcome off this message board Even if you have not met them in a Cardiff game?

all friends on here mate , I didnt know or meet anybody from here until a few months back ................ great bunch of guys here ! :ayatollah:

Amen to that, everyone on here epsecially milly and claire have helped through what has been a tough weekend and its going to be a tough week or so.

Cheers guys

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:53 pm

yep I met Milly , Chippy and Baz up in QPR yest :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Last home League game of the Season SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY (Before the play offs).

Meet up From about 12.30pm in THE NINIAN PARK PUB, Hopefully put some more names to faces on here. Its really been great getting to know loads more new FRIENDS/FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So come on Zabier,Merlin,Jon Candy,Tony Williams,Claude Blue,Daf, Martyn etc etc etc See if you can pop in and have a drink,we have had some great debates/chats on here and never met :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'll be there this time Annis, I'll bring along your DVD as well. :D

Won't be able to stay for too long though as meeting up with my brother and his future in laws :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:13 am

I might make it for a lemmonade :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:48 pm

No excuses for me this time so I guess I'll see you all there! :ayatollah:

I want to meet Blazing Saddles in the flesh!

Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Going to be a good day out on saturday.

It was a pleasure drinking with you fellas in sheperds bush out in the sun. Hopefully we will have the same weather saturday :) :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Pompey wrote:Going to be a good day out on saturday.

It was a pleasure drinking with you fellas in sheperds bush out in the sun. Hopefully we will have the same weather saturday :) :ayatollah:
are we training it down to the big apple saturday, i am having a quiet one mind :D

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:20 pm

DEF EVERYONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:22 pm

joncandy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Last home League game of the Season SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY (Before the play offs).

I'll be there this time Annis, I'll bring along your DVD as well. :D

Won't be able to stay for too long though as meeting up with my brother and his future in laws :lol:

Great Jon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:26 pm

i'll be there as usual and its not my turn to drive either yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

bow please malik Image Image

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Pompey wrote:Going to be a good day out on saturday.

cheaper donuts for u in Canton too mate :lol: