Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The First Election Debate?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Anyone watching it?

Nick Clegg is doing really well, and I think now Gordon Brown has got into his stride he's doing well as well.

I hate David Cameron, so it probably effects my judgement on him, but I think he's doing really bad.

Re: The First Election Debate?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 pm

It's only going awesome for Clegg in my opinion.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:05 pm

I am watching Daf do not trust Gordon Brown he is doing a Riddler Spin, he has Fucked This Country good and proper.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am watching Daf do not trust Gordon Brown he is doing a Riddler Spin, he has Fucked This Country good and proper.

I feel exactly the same Annis. Personally, I already feel I'll be voting Lib Dem (don't really agree with others/haven't seen the Plaid pledge yet).

Off Topic: Where will everyone will be drinking for the Wednesday game? Would be nice to meet a few of you if possible, some of you might know my brother from certain events :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Of no relevance to us in Wales or Scotland.....

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Of no relevance to us in Wales or Scotland.....

Isn't it only certain areas like Education that are devolved in Wales/Scotland?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I am watching Daf do not trust Gordon Brown he is doing a Riddler Spin, he has Fucked This Country good and proper.

I feel exactly the same Annis. Personally, I already feel I'll be voting Lib Dem (don't really agree with others/haven't seen the Plaid pledge yet).

Off Topic: Where will everyone will be drinking for the Wednesday game? Would be nice to meet a few of you if possible, some of you might know my brother from certain events :lol:

Ninian Park Pub :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

From 12.30pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Dafydd wrote:

They have no interest in Wales whatsoever......thats why im 100% behind Plaid Cymru, the only welsh party.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

Ninian Park Pub :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

From 12.30pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Seeing as its my 18th on the Friday, I'll see about popping in before the match on the Saturday and have a pint or three :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

They have no interest in Wales whatsoever......thats why im 100% behind Plaid Cymru, the only welsh party.

They said that the debate next Tuesday (i think it said) will include Plaid Cymru and SNP and will be focused on the devolved countries (Wales/Scotland). I'll definatly be interested in seeing what they have to say.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Yea fair point Dafydd, i'll watch that one with interest......but i would never vote for an english political party. Really funny how they call themselves 'welsh labour' and 'welsh conservatives'........just a bad habit people voting for these phony parties who just don't care about wales.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Nick Clegg winning this hands down.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Yea fair point Dafydd, i'll watch that one with interest......but i would never vote for an english political party. Really funny how they call themselves 'welsh labour' and 'welsh conservatives'........just a bad habit people voting for these phony parties who just don't care about wales.

I completely agree. We'll see come Tuesday how they feel.

Bakedalasker wrote:Nick Clegg winning this hands down.

I agree again :D

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Poll

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Election/ITVdebatepolling

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Poll

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Election/ITVdebatepolling

Will this start filling up as soon as the debate is over?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Dafydd wrote:

Will this start filling up as soon as the debate is over?

I think so.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Dafydd wrote:

Plaid Cymru are pissed as they were not invited to the debate!