Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THANKS TO THE MESSAGEBOARDS/FORUMS

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:34 pm

I have met loads of new friends/fans, At first I use to hate them as you also think you have made a lot of enemies, but you havent really as those people/cowards/snipers etc what ever you want to call them have prob always hated/disliked you and are just jealous and use these forums to make them feel hard :lol: :lol:

No but Serious, I have made a lot of good friends through this forum and a few from Mikes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THANKS TO THE MESSAGEBOARDS/FORUMS

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Well I have to agree with you there Annis.
I have met alot of great people who are cracking to have a laugh with but also great to hold a discussion with.
Keep up the good work with this messageboard.

PS. Sack baz, he;s been asking for a pay rise again. ;)

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have met loads of new friends/fans, At first I use to hate them as you also think you have made a lot of enemies, but you havent really as those people/cowards/snipers etc what ever you want to call them have prob always hated/disliked you and are just jealous and use these forums to make them feel hard :lol: :lol:

No but Serious, I have made a lot of good friends through this forum and a few from Mikes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

here here :thumbup:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:48 pm

i have made a lot of genuine friends and will be fans for life and ii dare say i will make more in the future

well done and thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Pompey wrote:Well I have to agree with you there Annis.
I have met alot of great people who are cracking to have a laugh with but also great to hold a discussion with.
Keep up the good work with this messageboard.

PS. Sack baz, he;s been asking for a pay rise again. ;)

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He will never get 5% of nothing :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:39 pm

10% we were asking for :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Thanks for this board Annis-I'd never have found out about the delicate art of maonkeyfacing......

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:42 pm

having never actually met anyone from here i can only say that i have made some new cyber mates :D

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:44 pm

rob wrote:having never actually met anyone from here i can only say that i have made some new cyber mates :D
sicko :lol: :lol: i made quite a sick conversation on saturday with milly and chippy so sick it can't be written on here :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Have to agree with everything said.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Plus the fact that I got my website designed by a contact on this messageboard- cheers Owain mate - od Web design - you did a great job.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Have to agree with everything said.
Plus the fact that I got my website designed by a contact on this messageboard- cheers Owain mate - od Web design - you did a great job.

Thats True, even had my house painted Thanks to Baz :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Cost me a lot off cups off Coffees :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
rob wrote:having never actually met anyone from here i can only say that i have made some new cyber mates :D
sicko :lol: :lol: i made quite a sick conversation on saturday with milly and chippy so sick it can't be written on here :lol: :lol:

why sicko? you reading strange things int my post baz?

poor old milly and chippy, i dont think they expected us oldies to be quite so erm....pervy :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:47 pm

annis boys have asked can you get one of those frothy coffee makers :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:annis boys have asked can you get one of those frothy coffee makers :lol: :lol:

Sorry Times are hard tell them.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Got a frothy coffee maker - any chance a cheap paint job?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

you need to see my shrink :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:01 pm

mallo wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

you need to see my shrink :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: cant afford him :D

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

you ever piss me off and it will you be on here you sick b*stard :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

you ever piss me off and it will you be on here you sick b*stard :lol:
i feel ashamed but i am afraid it is still a fetish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:07 pm

ashamed. i felt axasperated (big word, sounds good, dont know what it means ) :lol:

basically baz wants to be back from QPR nice and early so hes ''UP'' nice and early for ''CHURCH'' sunday ;)
back for pingu, then what happens next can not be printed :? :shock:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:11 pm

:lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:16 pm

milly44 wrote:ashamed. i felt axasperated (big word, sounds good, dont know what it means ) :lol:

basically baz wants to be back from QPR nice and early so hes ''UP'' nice and early for ''CHURCH'' sunday ;)

Rough translation-Baz wants to Monkeyface Charlotte Church and then shove a penguin up Henson arse

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
milly44 wrote:ashamed. i felt axasperated (big word, sounds good, dont know what it means ) :lol:

Rough translation-Baz wants to Monkeyface Charlotte Church and then shove a penguin up Henson arse

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 pm

what the f**k are you two on about ?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:19 pm

you are no where near it, try lack of arms and legs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

half correct, he wants a penguin shoved up his own arse :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:20 pm

milly44 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

half correct, he wants a penguin shoved up his own arse :lol:

Sideways?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 pm

beak first?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:22 pm

back for pingu, then what happens next can not be printed :? :shock:[/quote]
Rough translation-Baz wants to Monkeyface Charlotte Church and then shove a penguin up Henson arse[/quote]
half correct, he wants a penguin shoved up his own arse :lol:[/quote]
Sideways?[/quote]

anyway shape or form, he will enjoy it all the same im sure :? SICK FREAK :shock:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:23 pm

milly44 wrote:basically baz wants to be back from QPR nice and early so hes ''UP'' nice and early for ''CHURCH'' sunday ;)

Rough translation-Baz wants to Monkeyface Charlotte Church and then shove a penguin up Henson arse[/quote]
half correct, he wants a penguin shoved up his own arse :lol:[/quote]
Sideways?[/quote]

anyway shape or form, he will enjoy it all the same im sure :? SICK FREAK :shock:[/quote]
And what is wrong with that....