Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BE REALLY REALLY HONEST

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:15 pm

i would have thought anyone who calls themselves a fan would follow the team whatever division they are in. :D

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:24 pm

I would and most likely go to more away games.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:38 pm

I have watched them in the old division 4 losing 5 nil to Maidstone at home on New year's day and getting knocked out of the cup by Bath, Hayes etc. etc. I would still watch them if they were in the conference, maybe not get a season ticket as 6-8,000 rattling around the new ground would be awful so I would probably go to more aways than I would home games.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Not a problem for me ,quite like to go to old proper football grounds.I'm a bit fed up of our division now

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:02 pm

if anything I'd be less hesitant in buying my season ticket because I feel there was more of a community when we were in the lower leagues.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:52 pm

annis,, its not really all about football, its the day out, couple of beers etc, ive been so drunk on a saturday,,,, i dont know what division were playing in anyway? :lol: seriously, its a social gathering, and would still do it , even if we were in the welsh league :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:23 pm

ninianblue wrote:annis,, its not really all about football, its the day out, couple of beers etc, ive been so drunk on a saturday,,,, i dont know what division were playing in anyway? :lol: seriously, its a social gathering, and would still do it , even if we were in the welsh league :ayatollah:

Correct thats part of the reasons why I have kept going all these years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Yes :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:55 pm

i was there when in league 2,so doesnt bother me,just moan the same but the names will be different :ayatollah: