Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: why? do you use this messageboard?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:15 pm

ninianblue wrote:my reason for using this messageboard is for fun,,,,,,,,,,, hard day in work, little boy in bed, sit down, a beer or two, talk to fellow city fans, joke about, take the piss, in a nice manner, i was wondering , why do you come on here,

this is a good mb to find out info about whats happening behind the scenes, investment, riddler etc

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:44 pm

So I can Perv over Claire and Jez :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I am employed by Ridsdale as an external scandal moderator and he keeps promising to pay me , but I havnt seen a penny off him yet !! :lol: Seriously tho the banter here is good , its mostly a reliable source of inside info for CCFC and the guys Ive met so far are a brill bunch ( guys = the lads Ive met and Claire ;) )

everyone seems to enjoy a drink or 3 too ! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm pretty sure your cheque from Riddles is in the post, or will be soon. He rang me to ask if
my cheque for £2,500 earned as his official grass has turned up yet, and was perfectly honest
about it all, explaining that the Stork that delivers my mail is unable to fly because of the big
Volcanic cloud floating over Britain. Well we cant blame Peter for that can we? Give the guy a
break eh? He's saved this club!!!!!

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Its quite busy, some good characters on here, generally a good board.

Use this one and Official forum, although totally different, enjoy both

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:33 pm

This board is great to talk on with all the mad characters on here.
We've had some good days out and adventures so far and I got a feeling there are many more to come.
I've met some great people and have made some good friends.
And also it's a cardiff city messageboard where you can say what you feel without getting shot down. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:59 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Its quite busy, some good characters on here, generally a good board.

Use this one and Official forum, although totally different, enjoy both
2blue you censor me too much on there :lol: :lol: :lol: cant you get ben a moderators job on there :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Most censors are auto :lol:
Gotta make it available for all ages :ayatollah:

Who is Ben :o

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Most censors are auto :lol:
Gotta make it available for all ages :ayatollah:

Who is Ben :o
search his posts mad as a march hare :lol: