Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Fans Are Officially All Mongs.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:35 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3kbpBo3BSg - :lol:

Re: Swansea Fans Are Officially All Mongs.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:22 pm

What the actual f**k :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:44 pm

A couple of lovely looking lasses only their brothers could love. And probably have :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:A couple of lovely looking lasses only their brothers could love. And probably have :lol:

Wouldn't put it past them down west, mun. :lol:

If the people of Swansea spent more of their dole money on ST's than Smack perhaps they'd get a decent attendance for a change! 8-)

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Can't you use another expression to call someone names? It's out of order.

Re: Swansea Fans Are Officially All Songs.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Sod that, that link led me to the Swansea youth videos so watched them again, absolute TV gold. Every time i watch that i laugh my fuckin gonads off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Joke team joke supporters :lol: you couldn't of made a Carry on film that good :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 pm

That programme about the Swansea youth was that a spoof & are they actors? It's funny as f**k & probably one of the funniest sketches ever made in Wales.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:23 pm

That was no spoof Chief they really are that stupid :lol: :lol: :lol: Doing the register with thick crayons as well :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:35 pm

If it is'nt a spoof & they ain't actors, they must be the dullest, most gormless bunch of bastards to walk this planet. It's up there with Only fools & horses, funny as f**k with some classic comments. Johnny the brain (???) explaining how untouchable they were in Chester is histerical.

Re: Swansea Fans Are Officially All Songs.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:09 pm

They defo are the most dullest fans or even human beings around :lol: Calling register getting lost, getting thrown out of game , getting done by County, fighting amongst themselves pure class :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm

the video has been removed by the user :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 pm

rob wrote:the video has been removed by the user :lol: :lol:

It's Back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGptfQGfKwQ ;)