Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THERE YOU GO HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW HIMSELF

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:01 am

Kennedy given a new contract by The Riddler and Terry printing it :lol: :lol: :lol:

He couldnt have one any way as we are under a Embargo, but when asked by his team mates yesterday, he replied thats news to me :lol:

Re: THERE YOU GO HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW HIMSELF

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:08 am

riddler skint, couldn't afford his fish and chips so tells terry phillips "i got a story here £5 and its yours" :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:12 am

he can have his fish n chips wrapped in yesterday's Echo :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:13 am

thats all that rag is good for :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 am

Thats great news because I don't think he should be with City next season :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:09 am

Jez wrote:Thats great news because I don't think he should be with City next season :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jez thats a polite way of saying he's crap :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:50 pm

TG and whoever is the manager next season will be deciding who stays not the Riddler and Terry.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Kennedy given a new contract by The Riddler and Terry printing it :lol: :lol: :lol:

He couldnt have one any way as we are under a Embargo, but when asked by his team mates yesterday, he replied thats news to me :lol:

I was wondering about this story.

Lots of contracts have a year extension if a certain amount of games are played.

I wonder if this is the case with Kenneddy, as he's played a lot more than I expected.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Kennedy given a new contract by The Riddler and Terry printing it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Annis, how a petition for the Echo editor demanding a new Cardiff City reporter? :old: