Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF SHIRTS IN SCHOOL TODAY AND A GREAT KID!!!!

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Teaching sport in a primary school today in cardiff out of a group of 30 kids.
11 had cardiff city shirts.
only 1 liverpool and 1 united shirt, I WAS SHOCKED!!!

doing relays, i said they could only start when i named a premiership football team, i shouted cardiff city no one moved,
then shouted swansea city a kid shouts out JACK BASTARDS!!!! ( year 5 kid junior school)

it was so funny, but other kids ran up to me saying he had said a nasty word.........how the hell do i tell of a kid who has said that :lol:
he said he goes with his dad and learnt the word at the swansea game :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CARDIFF SHIRTS IN SCHOOL TODAY AND A GREAT KID!!!!

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:57 am

haha quality :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 am

milly44 wrote:Teaching sport in a primary school today in cardiff out of a group of 30 kids.

doing relays, i said they could only start when i named a premiership football team, i shouted cardiff city no one moved,
then shouted swansea city a kid shouts out JACK BASTARDS!!!! ( year 5 kid junior school)

it was so funny, but other kids ran up to me saying he had said a nasty word.........how the hell do i tell of a kid who has said that :lol:
he said he goes with his dad and learnt the word at the swansea game :lol: :lol:

class :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: rob said he might come and see you today ;) :lol:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:02 am

this is it these days, tides are turning, in 10-20 years time they'll all have city shirts,

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:29 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:Teaching sport in a primary school today in cardiff out of a group of 30 kids.

class :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: rob said he might come and see you today ;) :lol:

hes all talk he never turned up, unless he was hiding in the bins :D

Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:12 pm

i take under 10s football team and half the boys wear city shirts,which is not bad,not so long backyou may have got 1 or 2, :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:14 pm

krab wrote:i take under 10s football team and half the boys wear city shirts,which is not bad,not so long backyou may have got 1 or 2, :ayatollah:

i was shocked !!
admittadly a few had fowler on back, but still good to see :ayatollah: