Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

steve borley

Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:12 pm

i for one got to say that without borley this club would be in the same
position as pompey if he had not got tg on board so well done borley and gud luck mate

Re: steve borley

Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:40 pm

sleepers wrote:i for one got to say that without borley this club would be in the same
position as pompey if he had not got tg on board so well done borley and gud luck mate

totally agree sleepers :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Yeah, he's done a fantastic job and will always put the club first. Hopefully he can finish this job he's started by bringing in the Malaysians.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:27 pm

He is someone who works on a very different level to me and I admit I gave him a lot of stick after the EGM.

That said there was probably a lot going on behind the scenes which I was not aware of but made Borley's backing of Ridsdale a prudent move at that time.

Sometimes you have to put your hands up and admit you got it wrong and I did with Borley, because without a doubt he saved our club.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:
sleepers wrote:i for one got to say that without borley this club would be in the same

totally agree sleepers :ayatollah:

but the riddler is still with us.when he has the balls to rid of him ,only then i will say :chapeua, mr. borley. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:36 pm

One question at a time.

Who introduced or found TG for the club?

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:One question at a time.

Who introduced or found TG for the club?

A.W.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:45 pm

A W........so PR has no claim except pissing TG off?

Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:14 pm

I Totally agree and thats why I havent ever turned on him for not backing me in getting rid of the Riddler and he reminded me there will be a time and place to get rid off him.