Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

6 games to Bluebird Heaven.............

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:35 am

and the promised land i thought i would never ever see City play in in my lifetime. Just imagine what it would mean to us and our proud unique club and our country to be in the biggest league in the world. We, the fans, all know we can give our boys the edge they need to get us where we all deserve to be. Im not getting any younger and im getting emotional so forgive me---- think of your friends and family members who are no longer with us, think of what it will mean to our sons, daughters and their sons and daughters if we can help City over the line to the Premiership............lets not shirk in these last 6 games.....we can help make history and i am so fekin up for it its frightening. The big question is.....who is with me? ---- who will sing their heart out over the last 6 games??............This is our moment, one we will take with us to our very last breath we take on this planet...........its time to ramp up our support another notch and to ramp up that positivity...... are you up to the challenge???

Re: 6 games to Bluebird Heaven.............

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:39 am

Ive always watched Match of the day, every saturday when im in, its like relgion, and always woundered what it would be like watching my club on there, as you say, 6 games and we could, it would be amazing, a dream come true :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:49 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:and the promised land i thought i would never ever see City play in in my lifetime. Just imagine what it would mean to us and our proud unique club and our country to be in the biggest league in the world. We, the fans, all know we can give our boys the edge they need to get us where we all deserve to be. Im not getting any younger and im getting emotional so forgive me---- think of your friends and family members who are no longer with us, think of what it will mean to our sons, daughters and their sons and daughters if we can help City over the line to the Premiership............lets not shirk in these last 6 games.....we can help make history and i am so fekin up for it its frightening. The big question is.....who is with me? ---- who will sing their heart out over the last 6 games??............This is our moment, one we will take with us to our very last breath we take on this planet...........its time to ramp up our support another notch and to ramp up that positivity...... are you up to the challenge???

"Cry God, for Cardiff, Wales and Saint Borley so once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more"

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 am

that should be read out just before kick off, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:19 pm

I'll see if Daveeeeee Jones will let me into the changing rooms before each game!! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:and the promised land i thought i would never ever see City play in in my lifetime. Just imagine what it would mean to us and our proud unique club and our country to be in the biggest league in the world. We, the fans, all know we can give our boys the edge they need to get us where we all deserve to be. Im not getting any younger and im getting emotional so forgive me---- think of your friends and family members who are no longer with us, think of what it will mean to our sons, daughters and their sons and daughters if we can help City over the line to the Premiership............lets not shirk in these last 6 games.....we can help make history and i am so fekin up for it its frightening. The big question is.....who is with me? ---- who will sing their heart out over the last 6 games??............This is our moment, one we will take with us to our very last breath we take on this planet...........its time to ramp up our support another notch and to ramp up that positivity...... are you up to the challenge???

Can you walk right around the ground and sit where you like (empty seats i mean) ????

Personally I am happy in the Lower Grandstand on the near the half way, but loads of people moan about being at the wrong end, why don't they just walk around ???

When we are away people sit where they want which helps the atmosphere, if people want to be nearer the away fans why not walk that way and fill in the empty seats, there are usually plenty ???

Lets hope next year they swop people around anyway to get the singing going, Canton and grangend should swap almost everyone agree's...........

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:15 pm

6 games........so who is 'well up 4 it' en!!!!!!!?? :ayatollah: